“Makes you LLLLAAZZZYY”

Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Lazy Jacks is located on the South side of Vieques, Puerto Rico. Come hang out at Lazy Jacks, the place to relax on the Esperanza waterfront. Sit and watch the view and hang out with the locals. Full bar, frozen drinks, specialty beers, pizzas, hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, salads and wraps, and pub food on the menu. Home to the the coldest beer and gourmet hand rolled pizza with homemade sauce. Open late! Friendly Bartenders! Right on the Waterfront! Nice Breeze! Always happy to see you!
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The drinks are GREEAATT and the Pizza delicious (makes for good dinner and breakfast the next day) - this place is on the corner near the waterfront, has gorgeous lighting, good music and is open late night. It's a casual bar that makes for a relaxing time.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We vacation here on a yearly basis for the past 4 years and always eat here at least twice per visit. The pizza is amazing- thin crust with a hint of Rosemary and other herbs. Beer is always cold- bartender ( Mike) is friendly and knowledgeable about the island. This is definitely worth stop for an inexpensive meal with a local flair!

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I love this place! The bartenders are fun and friendly. The drinks are ice cold and well made. And the pizza is amazing. And im not even a big pizza fan. Every time I've visited I've made some good friends. The locals are very nice too. Can't wait to get back! For a nice cool drink order a painkiller. Yum. Forget the pina coladas...lol..these are way better.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you are a young female you will get service...otherwise you will wait a while for a drink while the bar tender chats up the young females. Better places in both directions

1  Thank Larry P
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

I wasn't sure I wanted pizza in Puerto Rico, but I'm glad I suspended my apprehension. We had a great pizza, delicious painkiller cocktails (with freshly grated nutmeg on top, no less!) and a terrific server who was just a really cool guy who was nice to our kid, supportive of our sticking around playing Uno and generally just happy to have us. I'd definitely come here for a low key dinner and/or drinks. It was the kind of place that makes you understand why people love this island.