“I always stop....”

Awesome! Yogurt
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Premium Frozen Yogurt blend it at the moment with your favorite frozen fruit for a refreshen delight you never want to missed. Enjoy sun, beach and fun with a delicious frozen yogurt fruit bar in a wide variety of 100% natural flavors. Also we have Smoothies dairy or non-dairy ... The perfect excuse to come and visit Vieques again.
“I always stop....”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Although I am in Isabel mostly in the mornings doing banking and other errands I have recently found myself waiting until the afternoon if I can. Why? Because I love this frozen yogurt! I think I have become addicted to the mango/papaya. The stand is generally open in the afternoon - probably after 1pm and sometimes later. They are open into the evening though,so this would also make a great dessert stop. Reasonably priced - a medium is $4.

• Visited October 2012

“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

Banana, mango and papaya is my favorite!! They are the BEST!!

Visited April 2012
Arlington
“a new addition”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

worth going to Isabel of an evening. The taste is lovely and the food healthy and not too sweet. Nice to have them newly on the island. A great place to meet locals with kids. Small size is actually big enough.

Visited March 2012
Williamstown, Vermont
“Real Fruit Strawberry Bannana smoothie perfect end to another day in paradise!”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Went to Williams Pizza to grab the kids a pie, during the twenty minute wait walked down the street and next door there was the shop the girl before me ordered a Strawberry Bannana Smoothie with milk and I did the same. The gentleman running the store was awesome and polite and the smoothie was real fruit and top notch. Do not pass this up during your trip to the island!

Río Piedras, Puerto Rico
“A very refreshing treat in very hot Vieques”
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I had never had frozen yogurt until I landed in Vieques, but now back on larger lands I will make sure to try some more. The name is appropriate, it is truly awesome! The service is great and you're allowed to mix and match, so if there a few nights, you can have some variety. Be on the lookout though this place does not have a traditional store front is recessed in an open air lot with covered seating, a nice touch on rainy nights. If you want something sweet while in Vieques head here.

• Visited August 2011