“EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE”

Awesome! Yogurt
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Cuisines: Healthy, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Premium Frozen Yogurt blend it at the moment with your favorite frozen fruit for a refreshen delight you never want to missed. Enjoy sun, beach and fun with a delicious frozen yogurt fruit bar in a wide variety of 100% natural flavors. Also we have Smoothies dairy or non-dairy ... The perfect excuse to come and visit Vieques again.
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

They charge an exorbitant 6 dollars per cup...You're better off going to any grocery store. They sell cheap ice cream in their coolers.

1  Thank grgrfr
AwesomeYogurt, Owner at Awesome! Yogurt, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2013

Thanks for taking the time to review our business.
I will like to inform that our prices starts at $2.50 for a frozen yogurt bar; also frozen yogurt cups starts at $4 small, $5 medium, $6 large. Our prices are very competitive and reasonable compare to same yogurt shops of this kind in the main island Puerto Rico. We hope you had a great experience in your visit or stay in Vieques.

P.D. You can pay $3.00 average for a single ice cream in Vieques

Awesome! Yogurt

Reviewed 12 November 2013

My family and I stopped after dinner one night for dessert. Unassuming little cart on Calle Munoz Rivera (Main drag in Isabel II), with some tables and chairs to sit and eat. Fresh fruit and yogurt blended together in some kind of machine I had never seen before. What ever it was, what came out was perfectly blended frozen yogurt: delicious!

1  Thank asilver1966
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Don't miss this place! It is really refreshing, healthy, and delicious! You can choose which tropical fruits are blended with your yogurt (I tried mango banana, and my daughters had mango). The mango alone was a little tart, but I liked it. You can also choose toppings from healthy nuts, granola, and more. The staff are really friendly, and are able to prepare your yogurt to your liking.

1  Thank Joyturned40
Reviewed 11 May 2013

This place is awesome! We went twice but, we thought about it every single day! I don't know what that machine he uses is but, it's fantastic! You pick out your fruit, he puts it in a cup, breaks up the frozen yogurt bars, puts it in the machine, it makes this really loud churning noise and blends your own creation into the most delicious frozen yogurt EVER! It's very reasonably priced and truly a taste sensation on a hot humid day in Vieques! Highly recommend a visit!

1  Thank Lynner5560
Reviewed 2 March 2013

Never would I have looked twice at this stand behind a fence on Isabel II's main street had I not: #1) read about it here, and #2) started to get the hang of the kinds of physical structures that can lead to greater and greater experiences here on Vieques. Can't believe I blew this place off on our first four visits!

Everything others said is so true: LOVE this refreshing mixture of fresh fruit and frozen yogurt bars blended together to order. I had a small peach cup for $3, and it was quite sufficient and a true taste treat. Other sizes are medium and large. There are a bunch of different fruits, which may be combined according to your specs, and decadent toppings, eg, chocolate chips may be added. Being kind of a purist, I opted for simple on the first try. Downside: clearly high sugar content. Also, I suspect this product in it's various forms is highly addictive; had the first taste 9 hours ago, and beginning to get a very intense craving for another now! It's down the street from the post office.

2  Thank siouxtw