“Nice for kids; even better with large groups.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 15 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Check-in / front desk
Management Response
15 Aug 2013
Thanks for leaving us a message. We are glad that you found the home pleasant and nice. We also appreciate your positive feedback on Bravos Boyz staff as we strive to provide the best vacation possible. We hope to see you again soon!

Ciao,

Bravos Boyz
sandracra...
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Nice for kids; even better with large groups.”
Reviewed 6 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Units themselves are very nice. Separate bed for each of our three kids. Pick-up person was waiting at the airport which was great considering almost nothing/nobody is timely in Puerto Rico. One of the beds didn't have a blanket and there weren't any extras. Air conditioner leaked water so we just kept it off. Pool was great - kept the kids occupied for hours. Nice to have the outdoor eating area where our family could eat with another family on the same property. Grounds are well tended. We found a cockroach in the bathroom but I'm not sure if that can be avoided. All the bars on the windows, the mandatory locking of the doors at all times and constant locking/unlocking of the gate gets tiresome -- that would be the case at any property though. I missed being on the ocean so not sure if I would pick this property for that reason next time. Nothing quite like falling asleep to ocean waves.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
IL
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
7 Feb 2013
Thanks for taking the time to tell us how we are doing!
feelfun
“Well equipped cottage, not the best location”
Reviewed 5 January 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I'm very satisfied by Sunset cottage. It has everything you can need in a house: two wide bedrooms with a complete bathroom each, a very well equipped kitchen and a large sitting room. I took the apartment at ground floor (there is another one at the first floor) and we had the windows of the bedrooms on the internal swimming pool, that is shared with Moonrise Cottage.
The negative side of the Cottage is only the location: you don't have sea view and you are in the north of the island, close to Isabela Segunda, but the best beaches are in the south of the island, as the best restaurant and spots to visit. So we spent some time in the car, moving from north to south too many times in the day.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The cottage is very nice
Liked least: The location
Travelling group: Compagno/a
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Philadelphia

Boston
Reviewed 29 February 2012 for a stay in February 2012
person found this review helpful

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8442709222
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing