We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Isla de Vieques
Hector's by the Sea
Reviewed 19 August 2004

My fourteen year-old daughter and I just arrived back from a three-day stay at Hector's by the Sea. I was concerned about not having a tv or phone but we didn't miss it one bit! Hector and Mary are great hosts and were helpful with everything from directions, suggestions and even signing us up for the biobay trip (a must see!) and helping with our logistics for the trip back to San Juan. We enjoyed the location; it was almost like having our own private cottage. We loved the horses roaming free and enjoyed feeding them mangoes (they enjoyed it, too!). Definitely would recommend Hector's to anyone of any age!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 18 August 2004

I was looking to surprise my family (wife, son- 10 yrs. old, and daughter - 7 yrs. old) with a week-end getaway. I wanted a cozy place and also wanted to give the family an adventure "off the beaten path".
I'm glad to report that everything went according to my plan. This place is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Hector and Mary are beyond delightful!! I think we've just found some new friends for life!!

All other reviews posted here are right on the mark. From the accomodations to the car rental, everything was perfect.

One more thing.. DO NOT miss the Bio-luminiscent bay. It is an out of this world experience!! (Go to it on a waning-to-new-moon phase).

Hector y Mary... Gracias por darnos una experiencia que jamás olvidaremos. De seguro que volveremos!!!

• Stayed: August 2004
2  Thank rjcollazo
San Francisco, CA
Reviewed 15 August 2004

The value of this place is incredible. Large, clean, comfortable rooms with fridge, sink, microwave. Private beach, pool, hot tub. Great view. Close to the restaurant at the Inn at the Blue Horizon. Close to mango eating horses and cute cows. And Hector and Mary are great. We arrived in the late afternoon and they filled us up with free fruity rum drinks till my wife couldnt walk straight. Great company. Soon to add a gate directly to the Blue Horizon restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2005