“Amazing burrito”

Coqui Fire Cafe
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Coqui Fire Cafe is located two blocks from Blackbeards on Calle Carlos Lebrum. We are open Mon-Fri 5-9 pm. We serve Interior Mexican Food with an International flare. We offer an upscale casual dinning experience with affordable prices....
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Loved my food from Coqui Fire. Can bot fault it. It was delicious. A great little spot tucked into the back streets of Isabel II. Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

My husband and I loved coqui fire, we tried the pork nachos....to die for. The house margaritas out of this world, i went to Cancun and never taste a margarita like at the one at coqui fire, trust me unforgettable. I will recommend to make reservation before going. My husband had the carnitas and I had the burrito, we couldn't eat the whole food they serve large portions by the way delicious. Do not miss the cheesecake yummy.

1  Thank Berta D
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We visited Coqui towards the end of our trip and regret it...... - that is because it left us no time to come back again - the food was amazing. We only had one more night on our trip and they were going to close the next day as they were catering for a private wedding. We won't make the same mistake next time. As everyone else says the Carnita's are to die for - tender, tasty and served as a large "chunk" of meat rather than many other places are thin strips. The house made sauces are really good too and after sampling a few we made sure to buy some bottles to take home with us. Jimmy the chef came out to humbly check on the food and the Slovakian hostess & her son were every so friendly and engaging. We felt right at home and can't wait to re-visit. Keep up the great work folks :)

Reviewed 4 August 2014

One of the best meals we had while visiting Vieques; delicious Pork Carnitas, Shrimp with mole sauce, and delicious cheesecake that was spicy. Prices were excellent for the amount of food served. Service was excellent as well.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We stayed in Vieques for a week at ate here twice. This place is not to be missed. The food is GREAT! The staff is friendly and makes you feel right at home. Plus. they make a mean sangria. The chips and trio of salsas was amazing and it is a must have here. After reading the reviews of tripadvisor I was hopeful about this place, but it really exceeded my expectations.