“Best BBQ Ever”

Price range: US$8 - US$20
Cuisines: Barbecue, Seafood, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Original Sushi Bar and Smokehouse in a tree house setting, overlooking organic gardens. Open Tuesday-Sunday, 4 PM - 10 PM.
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Get the barbecue (and the scrap ends rice and the mac and cheese!), it's awesome. On top of that, all the other dishes I've sampled there are phenomenal as well. Great drinks (excellent bartenders!), nice ambiance, and just a generally a great experience. On top of that, they grow their own produce on site! Very good (and I've heard their brunch is amazing, that's going to be my next visit)!

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We found tinbox while casually exploring the island, and let me tell you we found a gem. We were energetically greeted at the door by the bartender who quickly became a friend. We decided to dine at the bar and received excellent service and insider tips about the island. The BBQ was fantastic and the water melon margaritas paired exquisitely. Definitely not a spot to miss!

2  Thank Peachmoney
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We visited Tin Box a couple of times during our trip. Parking is simple and the restaurant has very scenic views of a little valley and area where they grow a lot of the produce they use. We were there for both Brunch and Lunch. Their drinks are very unique and refreshing--well matched to the climate. You can't really go wrong with any of the food here. Great location, convenient and friendly.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We dined overlooking the jungle with the restaurant's garden below - we even watched the waitress harvest a papaya. I started the meal with a round of oysters from Virginia, Maryland and Washington. They were all really good and so fresh and mild I couldn't choose which one was the best. My wife had a salad with greens from the garden. It was simple but good. We had fresh watermelon drinks. For the entrees we had the BBQ ribs and chicken platters. We finished the meal with chocolate creme brûlée. All-in-all it was an extremely fun and memorable meal, and I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This treehouse setting was so fun! They were closed the first 4 days of our visit, but thankfully opened again! We loved the fresh, creative dishes! Plenty of gluten free options for us were found here!!