“Heaven on Earth”
other travellers have booked this property
Brazilian Night Blooming Sereus Loft 1
Sunset at SunBay Beach-5 mins by car
the pool
Night Blooming Sereus
Stairwell to the roof!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lydia A
New York City, New York
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

This amazing loft was beyond my expectations. So many amazing things to say about it that I don't know where to start. Let me start off by talking about Alex (the owner). He was personable and friendly from the start. He was prompt at responding to my initial inquiries and made it very easy from start to finish. Upon arrival he picked up myself and my boyfriend from the ferry, took us shopping at the local market, gave us a tour of the loft & main house, and made us feel more than comfortable. The loft, well all I can say is the pictures do not do it justice. It's spacious, beautifully furnished, very well stocked wianywhere thing that you could possibly need. The views are breathtaking, something straight out of a travel magazine. We stayed for 5 days and when the day came to leave I definitely had a heavy heart. Come the day that I re-visit Vieques I will most certainly reach out to Alex and stay at the Villa Venti Lofts...I'm more than smitten. If I can leave you with any helpful tips it would be:

1. Rent a jeep, an absolute must to navigate through the island and also to get to the loft as it is in Monte Santo which is up in the beautiful mountain of Vieques and taxis can be a bit of a challenge, especially after 11pm.
2. Seriously consider the loft if your seeking beauty & serenity...definitely not the ideal place for the college student looking for a party scene. For someone like myself that deals with the everyday grind of New York City, the serenity of this loft is just what I was seeking.
3. If seeking a romantic spot to stay in with your significant other/spouse that will allow you no distractions and tranquility...this is definitely the place.
4. If you're not a person that appreciates nature you may not want this to be your first selection.

Hopefully this is of some help when seeking out your stay. I truly cannot rave enough about this beautiful gem hidden away in such a beautiful island. All will be missed.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The views
Liked least: The Mosquitos
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Redgranite WI
Reviewed 15 June 2013 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$195
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing