“best food in Vieques”

Noche
Price range: US$18 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi, Caribbean
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Isla de Vieques best place for creative Caribbean International fusion and Rum Bar. Located Mid Island between Isabel II and Esperanza. Noche offers a full service Rum Bar serving over 20 island rums and cocktails. Noches' dinner menu is always evolving and focused on locally sourced vegetables and seafood. Wether it's queen snapper line caught at depths greater than 400 ft. or "Our Tomatoe" salad made with fried local farm cheese and an assortment of our heirloom tomatoes, Noche promises the freshest meal on island. The ambiance is second to none: private, elegant and romatic. Noche is the night to remember, see you soon!
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family and I recently stayed at the W Hotel in the Island to Vieques, PR.
We ate in the island top rated restaurants and our favorite and best food was at NOCHE !!
The food and service was 5 stars !! We like it so much we went the next day !!
We made the reservation passing by in our rental car and they gave us a bunch of mangoes they where unloading from a pick up truck. super cool !!
Will be back !!
The same company owns the Tin Box right next to Noche. great place for brunch or Happy Hour !!
we had brunch and it was as expected !! delicious !!

Reviewed 13 August 2014

We wish we would have known about Noche sooner. This was our favorite restaurant on the island. We went back two nights in a row because we wanted another wonderful evening there before we left. The food is outstanding, the wine list perfect, the ambiance warm, welcoming, quiet and perfect. They have a beautiful bar so get there early and enjoy a drink before dinner or stop in for an after dinner drink. Ally and Caroline are terrific and work in perfect harmony. We didn't get the hostesses name but she a friendly face that welcomed you immediately and remembered you. We would have eaten here at least 2 more times if we could have. A must!!!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Having tried a good number of top restaurants lately, I have to say that this was one of my favourites. The food and service were right up there with some of the best I have had. The only one outside of the UK which it is comparable with, is Le Monte in Rovinj in Croatia. And that is one massive accolade from me!

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

They grow their own herbs and vegetables, that and high quality ingredients, great chef and staff and the wonderful environment sorrounded by mother nature makes your visit to Noche a one of a kind experience. My husband had fish on a "pastel" (a Puerto Rican signature dish made of different roots) and chick peas bed that he's been talking about for two days. I had a Fettucine and shrimps that I can't forget myself. Don't miss this gem in Vieques!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Scallops, crab lump salad and papaya calamari&conch had very similar marinating citrus sauce. More variety of flavors from appetizer to appetizer could've been nice. The conch&calamari were a bit tough. The lobster medallion entree was light on lobster although the crawfish tales were a nice touch and sauce was really yummy. The service and staff were very nice but a bit overattentive. We would prefer to be not asked after every dish whether we were enjoying it or not. It's nice if the staff makes their eyes available if their attention is needed but not to over-hover. Very beautiful place looking over the canyon and an amazing tree. It's worth a try.