We thought we would try a new spot in Trois Ilets this trip. Previously we have stayed at the Bakoua in the south and St. Aubins on the northeast coast. The La Suite Villa is truly one of the most friendly and accommodating places in which we have stayed . We arrived very late in the evening after a six hour lay-over in Puerto Rico. We were relived to have such a warm welcome at such a late hour from Gilles and Valentine. We were given a tour of our villa, complete with hot tub! An unexpected surprise came in the form of a delicious cheese board from the kitchen. The next morning we delighted to find a beautiful patio, and bar area to enjoy. The mini kitchen has everything one might need for preparing small meals. The beds are comfortable and the A.C. works well. It was so nice to have two toilet areas, and a shower that functioned with lots of hot water. The breakfasts that we were offered were very good even though we tried not to eat too much since there is excellent food everywhere on the island. It is true that they are not located on the beach, but the service and staff are superior. Valentine spent a lot of time with me on day two trying to get my car rental straightened out. Thus we had wheels!! Touring the island is very interesting, and definitely the way to meet people. When we returned we dined in the restaurant and loved our meal which was delicious and very inexpensive by island standards for a top flight meal. It is possible to choose either the two or three course plates, which is helpful for small appetites.
We will definitely return to La Suite Villa on our next stay. Almost forgot my most important comment. EVERYONE helped me to use my French, which is one of the reasons that we visited Martinique. Not to worry about a language barrier here, since many people on the island have at least an adequate command of English. A beautiful, friendly island-we look forward to our next visit and return to the Villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Suite Villa is Ideally located in 3 Ilets to explore all the richness of Martinique. Our 5-star boutique hotel is incontestable in its design; the view on sea and Fort de France bay will seduce you. Our personalized attention will make you feel right at home. Couples will appreciate the sensuality of our suites, families and friends will enjoy the intimacy and comfort of our villas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Suite Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Suite Villa Hotel Trois-Ilets
- La Suite Villa Martinique/Trois-Ilets