Hotel La Pagerie
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel La Pagerie(Trois-Ilets)
Hotel Bakoua(Trois-Ilets)
View Hotel
Carayou Hotel & Spa(Trois-Ilets)
Hotel Bambou(Trois-Ilets)
Imperatrice Village(Trois-Ilets)
  • Breakfast included
La Suite Villa(Trois-Ilets)
  • Restaurant
1,142 results
All reviewsswim up barfort de francehotel is centrally locatedrooms are cleangood sizeminute walk from the hotelloved this hotelshops and restaurantspointe dubed was very comfortablespeak englishswimming poolnightly entertainmentcreole breakfasthotel lobbytriple roomvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The hotel is clean and was recently restored. The rooms are large and modern but you must choose correctly because I bought a standard room , but it did not explain the location.
The first problem was when we arrived in the hotel and tried to explain in english . They took us a room in the end of a corridor in front of the main street . There was not so noisy but without tranquillity. We came from Barbados and Sant Lucia , and in both islands, we stayed in beach front rooms, relaxing and having fun. We did not want to have stress in the last 3 days of our trip.
Almost all tourists in the hotel were french , and they did not care for our oppinion as we are from south american ( Brazil) . We did not fell comfortable and sufficiently wellcome in that place.
So, we decided to have our breakfast outside the hotel and do the tours by ourselves.
The place is beautiful but people are too much selfish , completly different from the others places we visited, where we found kindness and happiness.

Room Tip: Choose garden view room
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Aquarius2021
Laetitia B, Responsable réception at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment on Trip Advisor.
I am really sorry that you didn't feel at ease during your stay.
In fact, at this period, 90% of our guests are french but we really pay attention to everyone regardless of nationality.

Hope to see you again in Martinique

Reviewed 15 September 2013

Stopped for just 2 nights after an 8 day charter from Martinique thru St. Lucia and the Grenadines and back. Nice property... Great Rates thru Hotels.com. Just a couple of quirky notes. Arrived early so needed to wait for my room.... Not unusual so it wasn't a big deal to me. Arrived back to the hotel at 230 pm, the roomwas ready as promised. Upon entering discovered 2 tiny twin beds. Having just sailed I was looking for a nicer Bed for the two nights, so went down to the desk to ask if available and was told the housekeeper would be able to push them together and make up a king... The next day---- I asked about the present and was told by the desk manager with no hint of compromise that it could not happen then. " the chamber maid has already made the bed". HUH??? It was 230 pm... There were housekeepers in the hallway still working ...she wouldn't budge on the issue after I noted the previous stats. Didn't catcher name, black glasses and wavy hair I believe. Didn't seem very hospitable.... ( I should note that I work at a 4 diamond resort property and know the diff)

Next day , stopped by the desk for pool towels as its noted in the directory... Asked for two.. And you would have thought I had asked them to comp my stay. Received kind of the third degree questioning about the occupancy... Was it just me or were there two in the room? Why did I need TWO towels?? I just shook my head in disbelief over the towel drama they created and walked away with my one towel after handing them back the extra that the one clerk had given me. If they had taken time to ever lay in one of their lounges... HUGE and very nice by the way, they would realize two towels are better than one. They get hot where not covered!

That's it ---for negatives ---- albeit they are minor.

The 3 Food and Bev staff i encountered were very nice and accommodating however. VERY clean pool I might add as well. Nice modern and fresh/new room decor two. I would suggest adding a couple of English Language TV channels or at least have English subtitles on the dubbed over (in French) American film Channels. All TV channels are broadcast in French.

Again, nice rooms for the price... I paid $95 per thru hotels.com. + $11.00 for a deluxe continental. Worth it!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank OUTofTownTravler

Dear Sir,

I apologize for the late reply to your feedback on Trip Advisor.
Concerning the negative side, I totally understand your point of view concerning the bed, we should have prepared your bed the next day.
For the towel, it's a misundersting. In fact we have to be very careful beacause people from outside used to come to the swimming pool without asking to the front desk. It's also a question of insurance...
Despite of this, i hope that you enjoyed the stay with us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel for five days. The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Our room faced the garden/swimming pool area which is the best choice I think. The breakfast was so-so, on the first day I wanted to have some fruit but the guavas were so dry that they stuck together. Then I wanted to try carambole but I noticed that they had fungus on them! When I showed it to the restaurant manager, she just said that the fruit was from the day before and that was all they had. She didn't even offer to take my plate with the bad carambole... She did take away the fruit plate from the buffet though. The next day I found the quality of the fruit a bit better.
I think it would make sense to take the room without breakfast since you have a coffee maker in the room and there's a bakery just around the corner from the hotel.
The service was quite ok but we had ordered a pick-up from the airport and the driver never showed up! It wasn't a big deal because there was a taxi stand just outside the arrivals but it was a bit annoying after a long flight.
The area of Trois Ilets (la Pointe du Bout especially) is extremely touristy and artificial. The beach (Anse Mitan) which is 5 minutes from the hotel is small but cute, the water is great for swimming as there are no waves or current. We rented a car after our first day to see some of the "real" Martinique.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Meisterstueck
Laetitia B, Responsable réception at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

Dear Madam,

Really sorry about the quality of the breakfast, I will let it know to the general manager.
Nevertheless, i hope that we'll have the pleasure to welcome you at Hotel La Pagerie when you're back in Martinique.

Front office manager

Reviewed 2 September 2013

The hotel is very modern furnished and only 5 minutes from the beach on foot. You can go snorkeling there and watch the sunset near Fort-de-France. The hotel is quite busy and the pool has some weird opening times but a swim-up pool bar. The breakfast buffet has a good variety but the food is not excellent.
Trois-ilets is a very tourist area with lots of shops and restaurants.

Room Tip: not the ones to the main road
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PrincessResi
Laetitia B, Responsable réception at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review, it is very important to us.
Concerning the pool bar, we have the pleasure to welcome you from 10am to 5pm but the swimming pool is open from 8am to 8pm.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We stayed at the Hotel La Pagerie for one week in June and had one of our best vacations in the Caribbean ever! Martinique was our 12th Caribbean island vacation. We found that the hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was a great feeling to be met with a smile and greeting of "Bonjour" each day. Yes, French is the official language of the island! However, we found that many people spoke some English so we felt very comfortable travelling throughout Martinique. We also found that knowing a few phrases in French made our adventure even more fun! We really enjoyed being able to walk to the nearby shops, beaches and restaurants. The breakfast at the hotel's garden restaurant was superb! Every morning we enjoyed fresh fruits, delicious breads and pastries among other delicious offerings. Each day we were treated to freshly made custards and I especially liked the brie and other cheeses for breakfast. While we dined at other places, we can say that the meals at the pool bar and the main restaurant were our favorite due to the friendly staff. The evening entertainment presentations were always enjoyable, especially Ballet Tifermasc dancers the first night. Our room was pleasant, had comfortable beds and a balcony where we enjoyed sitting & reading in the morning. The pool was pretty and clean and we spent many wonderful hours enjoying the peace and calm there. This is a great location for local attractions such as the nearby beach, museums, interesting bars & restaurants; and the shopping was excellent! Also, the hotel is only a few minutes from the ferry which goes to Fort-de-France (a great day trip in itself). Hotel La Pagerie and Trois-Ilets are a great base for exploring Martinique on the well-maintained road system throughout the island. We highly recommend visiting Martinique and staying at Hotel La Pagerie. We plan on returning tout de suite!

Room Tip: Ask for room with kitchenette
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Antilles_Travelers
Laetitia B, Thaïs D at Hotel La Pagerie, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear guest,

Many thanks for your review and your support. We will let it know to everyone.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at La Pagerie Hotel , and Les Trois Ilets.

We will be pleased to receive you next time.

Regards,