“Excellent”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Montserrat
Tropical Mansion Suites
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Montserrat
Bridgewater, NJ
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2010

I stayed at Tropical Mansion Suites while visiting Montserrat on my honeymoon a few weeks ago. The hotel is adorable and our room had amazing views. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The ONLY negative point of our stay was that apparently there was some sort of rodent creeping around the bathroom light fixture at night. That being said, I did not feel that this hotel was unclean at all. I was also quite pleased to be able to connect to the internet from my room and for free! If anybody is familiar with the motels in Wildwood, NJ - that's what I was expecting of Tropical Mansion Suites, but I was very pleasantly surprised!

The hotel is very close to the airport and pretty close to the Green Monkey Dive Shop and Soca Cabana (cool place). It seemed like a ride to some of the restaurants (Olveston House, Tina's) and to AIR Studios, but all in all, not too bad. If you're taking a taxi anywhere ask for Mr. Daly - we were always on time for our dinner reservations and he was always early picking us up from dinner...not rushing, just there early incase you finish early (which we always did). He also always made sure we were being taken care of before driving away. And he gave us a fantastic tour of the island one day. I highly recommend Montserrat as a vacation, Tropical Mansion Suites as a hotel, Soca Cabana for some drinks, and Mr. Daly to get you where you need to go!

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Parr8Head

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2007

II had a blast in Montserrat at Tropical Mansion Suites. I have stayed at all the major hotels on Montserrat since my first visit to Montserrat in 2001. Tropical Mansion Suites is by far the best. The hotel provides all the modern amenities including free high speed internet for the hotel guest. The staff pampered me, I felt like a king.

• Liked — Friendliness of management and staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed January 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
16 Thank warren_yawoll
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2004

WOW What a trip
the people- the friendliest people I have ever met in my travels around the world

the food- simply the best, never had one bad meal, ate everything

the water- you can drink it right from the tap something which is unheard of in the Caribbean

crime- none, felt very safe the whole time, even left our hotel unlocked.

hotel- Merle Galloway at the Tropical Mansion Suites, definetly went above and beyond the call of duty to make this an experience of a lifetime, she even personally picked us up at the ferry when we arrived.

This is the way a vacation should be.
Can't wait to go back.
Montserrat "The way the Caribbean should be"

23 Thank jimmyboy

Been to Tropical Mansion Suites? Share your experiences!