“Excellent food”
Review of Restaurant Eden - CLOSED

Restaurant Eden
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent food”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We had dinner once at Eden while we stayed on the island. The food was really good. Very nice presentation. On the night we went, 2 items on the menu were not available so my husband and I ended up eating the same thing but it was very delicious and the service was nice. The prices are not cheap but there are to the level of the quality of food.

Visited January 2014

Annapolis, Maryland
“Excellent Dining at Restaurant Eden”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Great experience, great meal at Eden. Really surprised to get food this good on an island this small.

Visited February 2014
Anguilla
“Incredible meal!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I would have never thought that a visit to Saba would introduce me to one of the best meals ever. Eden was a sweet surprise during our weekend getaway to Saba. Friends in Anguilla had recommended it, raving about the food and the atmosphere, but we still weren't 100% sure as to what to expect when we arrived.

We arrived for our 7:30 reservations to a quiet restaurant and were sat under a perfectly lit gazebo. The proprietor was incredibly friendly and helpful, and helped guide us through the menu. I'm always a bit unsure of how to order with fine dining restaurants, not quite sure how big the portions are going to be or what's a reasonable order. For anyone wondering the same: the portions are huge! I was shocked when my caprese appetizer came out with a towering heap of fresh vegetables, cheese and herbs. Incredible! My risotto order was equally delicious, equally filling and incredibly rich. I couldn't make it through the entire dish, especially knowing that I needed to save room for dessert. Note: YOU MUST save room for dessert. Their homemade strawberry-pepper-balsamic ice cream (you read that right) is to die for.

Truly one of the best meals that I've ever had and certainly a star on Saba. A big thank you to the owners there for providing such great food and service, and for making our experience so memorable. Eden is a must when in Saba!

Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great food, and accommodated our veg request”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We had a great dinner here. We asked the owner if they could accommodate vegan diners, and they served us a wonderful dinner: stellar salad and beautiful main course with couscous and vegetables. Our table on the outdoor porch was awesome and I always appreciate a chef who takes special requests like a vegan meal. Super-nice.

• Visited January 2014
mercerville
“A little Taste of Eden”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Had a terrific evening at Eden. The food and the atmosphere were perfect. A very friendly staff made us want to come back.

• Visited January 2014