Just came back from Saba after being there for 2 weeks. The Cottage Club is a very nice place to stay. The cottages are quite big and spacious. The place needs a bit of TLC but over all it is pretty nice. We stayed in the cottage #4. I would say the best one is either # 1 or 2. More privacy. Where the Cottage Club is located there is always wind but since most of the windows are missing window screen, you can't leave the windows open because of big bugs around the property but at least there is no mosquitos. No air conditionning either but you do not really need it since it gets a bit cool at night and you have a ceiling fan. If you like to sleep in the dark, i suggest you bring a mask to put over your eyes because there is no blinds. The place is very quiet. May and Susan that works there are very nice and helpfull. The place offers internet but you have to go to the main building (reception hall) to be able to have access. The pool area is very spacious and you get the sun pretty much all day. I would recommand the Cottage Club for anyone who wants space and be able to have a full equipped kitchen. We only had breakfast and lunch there but you could eat dinner if you want. The grocery store and restaurants are all walking distance (within 5 minutes). The taxi ride from the airport is $15.00.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, tranquility and comfortable amenities combined with attentive and charming service are an integral part of your stay at The Cottage Club. Conveniently situated to the activities of Windwardside Village, yet seemly miles from civilization, this lovely collection of Saban cottages and the central Great House, surrounded by lush palm-filled tropical gardens, provide a low-key estate like setting. The compound gives you the privacy and convenience of staying in a private villa with the helpful service of a hotel. The uninterrupted views are breathtaking, encompassing wide expanses of the Caribbean Sea as well as the magnificent Mount Scenery. A tropical pool sits serenely at the edge of a cliff. Whether you are here to dive, hike or simply get away from the frantic pace of urban life, The Cottage Club Hotel is an oasis that awaits you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cottage Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage Club Hotel Windwardside
- The Cottage Club Saba/Windwardside