Stayed at Cottage Club 4/15/14- 4/18/14. We were late getting to the CC, but May had made us a reservation for dinner. We were in Cottage 5. The view from the small balcony was absolutely amazing! The cottage was clean & neat. Not luxury, but with coffee maker, stove, & small frig. Don't worry about not having any air conditioning, just be glad the bed has a comforter! The pool area was gorgeous with a view of the end of the airport runway! But the plus @ at CC was May! She was always helpful with good ideas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Privacy, tranquility and comfortable amenities combined with attentive and charming service are an integral part of your stay at The Cottage Club. Conveniently situated to the activities of Windwardside Village, yet seemly miles from civilization, this lovely collection of Saban cottages and the central Great House, surrounded by lush palm-filled tropical gardens, provide a low-key estate like setting. The compound gives you the privacy and convenience of staying in a private villa with the helpful service of a hotel. The uninterrupted views are breathtaking, encompassing wide expanses of the Caribbean Sea as well as the magnificent Mount Scenery. A tropical pool sits serenely at the edge of a cliff. Whether you are here to dive, hike or simply get away from the frantic pace of urban life, The Cottage Club Hotel is an oasis that awaits you... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Cottage Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage Club Hotel Windwardside
- The Cottage Club Saba/Windwardside