“Look no further Dive Saba Divers”
Review of Saba Divers

Saba Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Saba Divers is an award-winning dive center with its main priority on non crowded, safe and fun dives. We organize all you need on our beautiful island. Hotel rooms, restaurant reservations, transfers, hiking tour etc. Our instructors are top notch, friendly and professional and with a passion and love for diving themselves. We are focus on custom designed diving and quality over quantity. Our instructors speak English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and of course fish language :-) ...
Lititz, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Look no further Dive Saba Divers”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

From the moment I got Stephanie's email back inquiring about diving with Saba Divers I knew I didn't need to look any further. The response answered my questions, was professional & friendly. Upon arrival I was not disappointed. Reading the recent reviews I don't want to repeat what others have said but its all true. I was diving alone but felt very welcome & safe. Stephanie just said hey be my buddy. On other dives I was paired with someone of my own ability. I loved the swimming safety stops, not to mention we seemed to spot a turtle on almost every stop. The diving was interesting & varied. The dive briefings were excellent. I also appreciated the tidbits of Saba history they shared during surface intervals. The waters around Saba don't disappoint. Expect to see tropical fish in abundance, sharks, rays, tarpon, spotted a permit, eels including the garden variety, small little sexy shrimp, big lobsters & turtles. The corals & sponges are colorful & also in abundance. Could I pick a favorite dive??? Nah. That's what I loved about Saba each dive location was unique, varied & special in its own way. Between the great staff at Saba Divers & the beautiful waters surrounding Saba I'm left with that feeling that I want more.

Thank you Saba Divers for an awesome diving experience.

Also want to mention my husband went along on the boat & did some snorkeling. When I returned from our dive he was just getting on the boat with a big smile on his face. He said he never saw so many fish.

Janine H. Lititz Pa

Visited February 2014
2 Thank jshigh

Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Classy all the way”
Reviewed 12 February 2014 via mobile

We went to Saba for diving. We were on the island for 2 weeks and did over 20 dives. Piesi, Stephanie, Rita, Simon and Elisa were all amazing.
We mostly dove with Piesi and Stephanie both are very professionnal and so nice. We enjoyed diving with Saba divers because they put 1 dive master with 2 to 6 people so this allows you some freedom under water and a personnal touch. My husband and I do not like big crowds while diving and they provided exactly what we like. Personnal service, very professionnal and so attentive. We dove 21 times and must have done over 16-17 different dive spot. They were able to evaluate the experience of the people on board and put us in groups with the right divers. Our personnal favorites places were man o' war shoals, shark shoal, diamond rock, tent reef wall red and white and ladder labyrinth. We got some pretty good diving done and we would go back with them anytime. After witnessing a very unprofessional encounter with an employee of Sea Saba (is name Micheal) i was glad to have picked Saba divers. The employees of Saba divers were always very professional. Thanks for the good times and great memories you have provided us. We will be back for sure !!!!!!

2 Thank Yoga1968
Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent Dive Experience with Saba Divers”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Did 3 2-tank trips with Stephanie, Piesi and Rita from Saba Divers Jan - Feb 2014. Everything was exceptionally well organized, relaxed and comfortable. Some days we had a group with varied experience levels and they made sure everyone had a great dive.
Since we stayed at Scout's Place, everything was really simple. Taxi arrived promptly at 9:00. The drive to the harbor is an experience all in itself. Gear was 100% ready upon our arrival at the harbor about 9:15. Many dove Nitrox, some dove air. We were underway pretty quickly for the short boat ride to the dive sites. Most memorable dives were at Man O' War Shoals (sharks, turtles, barracuda and plenty more), Tent Reef (Beautiful, basically an aquarium to wander around in) and Tent Wall. Safety stops, surface intervals, all managed nicely by the crew. They took care of our personal gear and everything was ready to go again the next day.
Could not ask for better.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank SunderlandUSA
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“First dives!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had our first dives here with sea Saba dive centre out of Scouts Hotel. Rita and Simon were our coaches. I think it would have been good if they had told us how to come prepared to dive ie: bring flip flops! As we had to walk around the marina barefoot. Also, I had trouble with learning to dive in the harbour and had a fair amount of anxiety. So I was not able to pass and do the first dive with the group. We all went out to a harbour for the dive, my husband passed and was able to go with the group. The area they took us to was very, very rough and being I could not dive I layer on the boat keeping motion sickness at bay the entire time they dove. My husband had a great time doing the dive with Rita and said she was excellent. After that, they took me back to the harbour so I could be on land and not feel so sick. They all went on for a second dive. In hind sight they should have called a cab for me and sent me back to the hotel as there was absolutely nothing to do at the harbour while they all left for their second dive. Very nice people and well experienced in diving...just took some of their knowledge for granted.

1 Thank Jacqueline O
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Back again with Saba Divers”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Yet another great experience with Saba Divers. The crew of Piesi, Stephanie, Rita and Simon were experienced, friendly and knowledgeable. We were lucky in that there were only five divers each day, but the boat can easily accommodate more.
As we know the dive sites pretty well we requested our favorites - Diamond Rock and Tent Wall. There are at least five mooring points around Tent Wall Reef, all are excellent. Other divers get excited about the pinnacles, which seems popular just because it is deep but it's hit or miss if you see anything.
The accommodation at Scouts is nice and is good for breakfast. Nearby restaurants are worth visiting for dinner.