“Nice dive spots”
Review of Saba Divers

Saba Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Saba Divers is an award-winning dive center with its main priority on non crowded, safe and fun dives. We organize all you need on our beautiful island. Hotel rooms, restaurant reservations, transfers, hiking tour etc. Our instructors are top notch, friendly and professional and with a passion and love for diving themselves. We are focus on custom designed diving and quality over quantity. Our instructors speak English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and of course fish language :-) ...
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Diving was good, although the gear (i borrewed everything) was not the newest and I didn't get a own computer everytime (but when it was necessary, like for doing a deep dive or a night dive, i did get one). You get every day a fresh towel to take to the boat, and the fact of having to drive everyday down to the port and after dive up to Windwardside is compensated by the funniest driver ever, Billy the island original. At first he seems to be a bit gumming, but you just have to talk to him and then is humour will come out.
The dive site were interesting, but you really need to have good wheater conditions to go to some of them, often there was too much current and we made a alternative dive. Perhaps in another time of the year it's better. What i really can recommend is the night dive at ladder labyrinth, it was amazing!!!!!!!!! Nurse sharks, octupus, spanish lobsters, and and and (i don't know how everything is called in English, i'm sorry)
Team is very friendly and accommodating, they do everything fixing the gear and changing the, you just have to but it on and jump in the water....

Reviewed 18 February 2014

From the moment I got Stephanie's email back inquiring about diving with Saba Divers I knew I didn't need to look any further. The response answered my questions, was professional & friendly. Upon arrival I was not disappointed. Reading the recent reviews I don't want to repeat what others have said but its all true. I was diving alone but felt very welcome & safe. Stephanie just said hey be my buddy. On other dives I was paired with someone of my own ability. I loved the swimming safety stops, not to mention we seemed to spot a turtle on almost every stop. The diving was interesting & varied. The dive briefings were excellent. I also appreciated the tidbits of Saba history they shared during surface intervals. The waters around Saba don't disappoint. Expect to see tropical fish in abundance, sharks, rays, tarpon, spotted a permit, eels including the garden variety, small little sexy shrimp, big lobsters & turtles. The corals & sponges are colorful & also in abundance. Could I pick a favorite dive??? Nah. That's what I loved about Saba each dive location was unique, varied & special in its own way. Between the great staff at Saba Divers & the beautiful waters surrounding Saba I'm left with that feeling that I want more.

Thank you Saba Divers for an awesome diving experience.

Also want to mention my husband went along on the boat & did some snorkeling. When I returned from our dive he was just getting on the boat with a big smile on his face. He said he never saw so many fish.

Janine H. Lititz Pa

2  Thank jshigh
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We went to Saba for diving. We were on the island for 2 weeks and did over 20 dives. Piesi, Stephanie, Rita, Simon and Elisa were all amazing.
We mostly dove with Piesi and Stephanie both are very professionnal and so nice. We enjoyed diving with Saba divers because they put 1 dive master with 2 to 6 people so this allows you some freedom under water and a personnal touch. My husband and I do not like big crowds while diving and they provided exactly what we like. Personnal service, very professionnal and so attentive. We dove 21 times and must have done over 16-17 different dive spot. They were able to evaluate the experience of the people on board and put us in groups with the right divers. Our personnal favorites places were man o' war shoals, shark shoal, diamond rock, tent reef wall red and white and ladder labyrinth. We got some pretty good diving done and we would go back with them anytime. After witnessing a very unprofessional encounter with an employee of Sea Saba (is name Micheal) i was glad to have picked Saba divers. The employees of Saba divers were always very professional. Thanks for the good times and great memories you have provided us. We will be back for sure !!!!!!

2  Thank Yoga1968
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Did 3 2-tank trips with Stephanie, Piesi and Rita from Saba Divers Jan - Feb 2014. Everything was exceptionally well organized, relaxed and comfortable. Some days we had a group with varied experience levels and they made sure everyone had a great dive.
Since we stayed at Scout's Place, everything was really simple. Taxi arrived promptly at 9:00. The drive to the harbor is an experience all in itself. Gear was 100% ready upon our arrival at the harbor about 9:15. Many dove Nitrox, some dove air. We were underway pretty quickly for the short boat ride to the dive sites. Most memorable dives were at Man O' War Shoals (sharks, turtles, barracuda and plenty more), Tent Reef (Beautiful, basically an aquarium to wander around in) and Tent Wall. Safety stops, surface intervals, all managed nicely by the crew. They took care of our personal gear and everything was ready to go again the next day.
Could not ask for better.

2  Thank SunderlandUSA
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had our first dives here with sea Saba dive centre out of Scouts Hotel. Rita and Simon were our coaches. I think it would have been good if they had told us how to come prepared to dive ie: bring flip flops! As we had to walk around the marina barefoot. Also, I had trouble with learning to dive in the harbour and had a fair amount of anxiety. So I was not able to pass and do the first dive with the group. We all went out to a harbour for the dive, my husband passed and was able to go with the group. The area they took us to was very, very rough and being I could not dive I layer on the boat keeping motion sickness at bay the entire time they dove. My husband had a great time doing the dive with Rita and said she was excellent. After that, they took me back to the harbour so I could be on land and not feel so sick. They all went on for a second dive. In hind sight they should have called a cab for me and sent me back to the hotel as there was absolutely nothing to do at the harbour while they all left for their second dive. Very nice people and well experienced in diving...just took some of their knowledge for granted.

1  Thank Jacqueline O