“My favorite restaurant in St. Barths.”
Review of L'Isola

L'Isola
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Gustavia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I've had dinner at L'Isola 5 times now and never had an average dinner. The food is spectacular, the ingredients are fresh and the service is 5 star. There's a reason it's always packed.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have to admit I was taken aback being greeted in Italian in the French West Indies so close to home in North America. I got over it really quickly as the waiter brought a most amazing fried polenta with mascarpone dip along with our cocktails. From there, we enjoyed prosciutto e melone and a house salad, followed by a decadent veal and porcini ravioli and shrimp risotto. Amazingly fresh and high quality food and a nice change of pace from the French-Caribbean fusion that permeates the island's restaurant menus. Va bene!

Reviewed 17 May 2014

This is our top 5 St Barths restaurants. Great menu, excellent wine list real authentic Italian team and amazing food. Don't miss this on your trip here.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Authentic Italian dishes....great food...great service. Each time we return there, it gets better. Make reservations.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

We visited here the last night of my birthday trip and after reading that it was the same owners of one of my local joints back in Santa Monica, I was excited. We walked in during an epic downpour and were seated at a perfect booth in the corner. The decor is sexy, the vibe is perfect and it's just spot on in every way. The wine list is great, order the Gaja Promis the seafood pasta and any other thing on the menu, sit back, relax and people watch. You can't go wrong with anything here... Bravo....