“One of St Bart's Best”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

L'Isola is one of the very best restaurants on the island. It consistently provides a high end dining experience. Food, wine, ambience, and service all leave nothing to be desired. Having visited the island for years, this has been a mainstay for my wife and I since it opened. We have dined at L'Isola dozens of times and it never disappoints. Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank bruce g

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is an amazing restaurant with DELICIOUS food. I had one of the seafood risottos and it was excellent! Paired it with an amazing bottle of wine and it made for a great night! The only reason I am not giving it 5/5 is because service was okay, we waited for about 30mins after coffee for our server to come back with the check. I do recommend this place for a date night. It s a very romantic environment !

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

We had such a lovely time at dinner. The decor is modern and sexy and can be in any metropolitan city!

We started with the polenta fries, then the Frito Misto. We had the fish soup(the flavors were so developed and intense), the spaghetti with fresh fish, and risotto with shrimp.

For desert, the Nutella panna cotta was to die for!

The staff was so friendly and knowledgable! Many people come here very dress to impress, we were not as dressy but no one really cared. It was all about the food!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I've had dinner at L'Isola 5 times now and never had an average dinner. The food is spectacular, the ingredients are fresh and the service is 5 star. There's a reason it's always packed.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have to admit I was taken aback being greeted in Italian in the French West Indies so close to home in North America. I got over it really quickly as the waiter brought a most amazing fried polenta with mascarpone dip along with our cocktails. From there, we enjoyed prosciutto e melone and a house salad, followed by a decadent veal and porcini ravioli and shrimp risotto. Amazingly fresh and high quality food and a nice change of pace from the French-Caribbean fusion that permeates the island's restaurant menus. Va bene!