This was our 2nd stay at Tom Beach. We went last year during the same week.
We love this place and cannot stress is enough !!! Last year when we arrived we fell in love immediately . We told ourselves , god willing , we will visit here every year for the rest of our lives.
I won't go into every detail... But here are the key important parts
1. The beach - I can't say more than that.
2. The location on the beach
3. Did I mention the beach
4. The staff !!! We love our tom beach staff.
Jeremy-who we vowed to follow around the world as he works at different hotels , has become not only a great bartender but our friend. He is truly amazing ! Friendly , kind , genuine. We met him last year and were so happy to have seen him again this year ! We hope he stays at Tom beach forever because we love to walk down the stairs each evening knowing he is behind the bar , ready to serve us , talk about France , cultures and try and explain to one another what off the wall phrases each of us use meant.
JC- just ask him to dress up as superman and you'll know your vacation couldn't get any better. He ensured we were always comfortable and having a good time.
Ruben - at the front desk couldn't have been more helpful with directions , our car, our room. We ran into him at the airport as we were leaving and were so sad to say goodbye to our paradise.
David - he's a top of the line beach boy ! Before I could blink he would have my towel folded on my chair , umbrella up , drink served asking how my morning was going. Talk about guest satisfaction.
Alex - another friendly face who always was prepared to make me a mean spicy jalapeño margarita and a panini.
Emilia - in the gift shop. Simply is the most interesting intelligent person I have ever met. We also met her last year and her outlook on life makes you want to be a better person.
I forgot the young woman's name in the restaurant , she was so friendly , somewhat shy but always smiled and offered her assistance. I feel awful I don't remember her name.
You wonder how so many fabulous people can be in one place but all recognition must go to the manager. He hires such wonderful people , creates this happy environment for staff and guests and I feel like everyone here is on cloud nine.
Before we booked tom beach again this year I told my husband I wanted to go to Eden rock bc it was a little more luxurious and I wanted to try and different hotel. He said no way , I'm so glad he did because the moment I arrived back at Tom beach hotel I remember Why I fell in love , I remember why we will come back here for the rest of our lives.
Now we must wait another 365 days to return here , that's the bad news. The good news , we will always return home to Tom Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Tom Beach Hotel is located on the outstanding beach of St. Jean, best known for its white sands and crystalline blue waters perfect to rest, swim or enjoy splashy activities… Taking advantage of its ideal location and close from the hottest spots in St Barth (Luxury shops, world class restaurants and major attractions) our little paradise is the perfect place for idyllic vacation. Feel the warm trade winds, enjoy the breath-taking view of the crystal clear blue sea. Paradise is at your door step… The 14 intimate rooms of our boutique-style hotel are nestled on a luxuriant tropical garden, far from crowd, perfect for a peaceful, romantic and relaxing stay. - 10 Superior Rooms nestled elegantly in our tropical garden. - 2 spacious and exclusive Deluxe Sea View Rooms fitted in style with stunning terrace overlooking St Jean Bay. - 1 brand new Beach Front Suite and 1 Beach Front Room. With the Beach of St Jean at guests’ footsteps, our elegant Beach Suite and Room echoe the comfort, great location and personalized service that Tom Beach Hotel is renowned for… Feet in the sand, « Pink Parrot » beach bar is the ideal spot to relax while sipping one of our refreshing Signature cocktails. Need some beach chairs and umbrella? No worries, our beach boys will look after you, and it is of course all included with your room reservation. Just relax we look after you… Want to do water-sports and activities such as sailing, surfing, Stand up paddle… No worries it’s available at Caribbean Water-play hut just few meters away from the Beach bar. Our Beachfront Restaurant and its French Chef, will bring you a gourmet experience like no other. Discover our menu based on Fusion food and healthy culinary art. Our Signature dishes include Caribbean fish and seafood cooked with local flavors: Yellowfin Tuna Tataki with Thai sauce, Grilled local Lobster, Half cooked Wahoo with Tandoori in Mojito sauce and many more… Yummy! Bon Appétit. « La Plage » is also the home of unbeatable entertainment and events all week long. Fashion shows, international live bands and DJs, Fire Spinner, weekly “Bikini Brunch”and Caribbean BBQ are all part of the spirited charm of « La Plage ». Whatever the occasion, our passionate and dedicated team will make your holiday truly special. Look no further, Tom Beach Hotel is the perfect place. See you very soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tom Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tom Beach Hotel St. Jean, Caribbean - St. Barthelemy