“Wonder food and service by the sea”
Review of Fox Grove Inn

Fox Grove Inn
Ranked #60 of 250 Restaurants in St. Lucia
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Wonder food and service by the sea”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We were exploring the less populous east side of the island and decided to stop in for any early dinner. We arrived before 5pm and were told that they didn't open for dinner until 6:30 - but hey, come on in anyway. We were the only ones eating, seated on the balcony and received warm service despite the fact they went to work early for us. Ordered grilled king fish and ice cold Pitons which were served very quickly and surprisingly one of the cheapest meals we ate on the island despite being plentiful, fresh and delicious. Oh, and the view of the Atlantic across the mountain valley wasn't too shabby either! Being on the opposite side of the island from the resorts, this place may not get too much business, but I'm glad we gave them ours!

• Visited April 2014

Castries, St. Lucia
“Most luscious Scallop King-fish ever!”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The best scallop King Fish I've ever had. Great to the end. So luscious plus the view of Praslin Bay made it a meal to remember.

• Visited June 2013
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Pleasant lunch stop with good views”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a pleasant nicely cooked lunch. Good view of Prasline Bay and surrounding countryside from our balcony table.

Saint John, Canada
“Breathtaking views and great food”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I had the pleasure of visiting Fox Grove Restaurant with my family on a recent trip to St. Lucia. The owners and the staff are wonderfully welcoming. The view from their out door terrace restaurant is breathtaking. I had a difficult time making a choice for our lunch as everything on the menu looked yummy. I finally choose the Lobster Bisque. It was divine! the flavours were beautifully blended to a smooth fine bisque that entertained my palate. For my main I chose a lovely shrimp dish with garlic sauce, rice and mixed local fresh vegetables. Once again I was treated to a wonderful taste experience. The shrimp were tender and flavourful. The sauce enhanced the taste of the shrimp and enhanced the whole flavour experience. It was a treat to have a medley of local steamed fresh veggies as well....I also had my very first "Ti Ponch"! Now that is an experience I will try again....french rum, honey, lime and simple syrup......served on ice....or not.....I will visit this restaurant again.
The Inn has a wonderful pool overlooking the rain forrest and the sea in the distance. It looked exquisite and clean with comfortable loungers around. This may be my next island retreat!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Elizabeth C
Boise, Idaho
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We ate dinner here twice during our stay at St Lucia. The food is very good. I would not recommend this restaurant if you have a time schedule, but we were happy to just enjoy each others' company and so this was not an issue for us. I ordered the trigger fish fillets both times we dined here. The desserts are also good.

Visited February 2014