“Diversify your vacation!”

US$82.99*
St Lucia Shore Excursion: Aerial Tram and Rainforest Tour
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Situated in the highland community of Chassin in Dauphin, Rainforest Adventures St. Lucia offers visitors a unique opportunity for full immersion in the island's vibrant rainforest life. Guests can choose to amble along different things to do in St. Lucia, such as eavesdropping on nature's conversations along the nature trail, soaring up and away through the forest canopy on gondolas, or thrill-seeking on a zip line, gliding from platform to platform, high on the stoic trunks of the ancient sentries of the forest.
Roswell, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diversify your vacation!”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Why not skip the beach and shopping and get active! Zip lining in St. Lucia is just the activity to embrace nature. Not a fan of heights, I zipped along with my teen and 6 others in our small group. I felt safe given the amount of secure lines attached to my body. The guides, Rosie and Richie, were professional and fun. They communicated in their native tongue to ensure they were ready for us to zip along. (I enjoy hearing other languages.) Enjoy a beverage at the end of the line and view pics of you zipping along and group photo.

Visited June 2014
Rainforest A, Manager at Rainforest Adventures Rainforest Excursion Tour, responded to this review, 14 October 2014
Hi TodaysGeorgieGirl. We are happy to hear that the team made you feel safe and comfortable in the HEIGHTS of the rainforest trees. There is so much more to see in St. Lucia!

Trinidad
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great ziplining....”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I'm all reviewed out- but definitely do the adrenaline zipline tour of the rainforest- my husband and I had the most incredible time :-D

Visited June 2014
Tobago
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic Ride, made even better by amazing staff.”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was my first time and it was Fantastic zip-lining the "surprises" in between on the course made it even more interesting, but our guides Christa and Kurt really made this an incredible experience. The facilities are great, the gift shop was a great stop for souvenirs of all sorts. But the staff was what really made this a great day.
Christa and Kurt, you were responsible for making this the highlight of our short stay in St. Lucia, Keep up the great job all of you.
The only problem is I had difficulty finding you on tripadvisor, finally had to go to your webpage and click the button, but you did not come up in the tripadvisor search on their page.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Sean C
Phoenix, Arizona
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Great Time”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Enjoyable time zip-lining. It was a moderately exciting course. Tour Guides were great and made the trip more exciting. Wish there had been some longer runs and possible seen some more wildlife, but it was still a good time.

Visited May 2014
Massachusetts
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“A Blast and a 1/2”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Full disclosure, this was my second time zip-lining with them and as I mentioned, it WAS a blast and a 1/2. Akim and Jeffrey were our guides and they made the experience a really fun one, joking around, putting everyone at ease. They shared info. about the rainforest itself and took care of us as we traversed the rainforest. If you have ever wanted to try zip-lining- do not delay-go for it!

Visited April 2014