“good place to hang out” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jammer's Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Castries
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
El Sobrante, California
“good place to hang out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2012

Good food and drink, friendly staff, unparalleled view. We played cards late one night and the waiter gave us glasses and ice for our imported tequila. How many bars will do that!

Visited November 2012

Manosque, France
“Very Good, resonably priced food for dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

If people know my reviews right now, they should know that I live here as an expat and I always look for quality/price restaurants.

I went with a friend at jammers for dinner and I was really surprised by the service and food at night. I always come with my family during weekends but never had experienced the dinner.It's a very romantic place and the dinner was really good. the price was reasonable for a resort.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jerome R
Castries, St. Lucia
“If you want to see what magic a barman can do come to Jamrer's bar and ask for Daniel at Windjammer.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

Only those who can jam the winds end up in the land of the wind for a magical drink.Windjammer gives you option to keep your kids while you have fun with friends,in the kids club.

Visited July 2012
Ontario's Near North, Canada
“Just ok...have certainly had better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

We went for lunch.
I would give the food quality a '2' , but the service and atmosphere raised it to a 3 overall.
The food was just ok....much better to be had for the money. Not likely to return.

• Visited March 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Rochester, Michigan
“Fun servers and great conversations - custom drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

We drank at Jammers every day of our vacation before dinner. The second night we were there - Elisha made me my favorite cocktail from home and he liked it so much that they made it the "Special" the next day. We called it the "Piton Pleasure" Make your own with 4 equal shots Southern Comfort, Amaretto, OJ, Pineapple Juice and a splash of Grenadine!

Visited February 2012