“Cosol tours”
Review of Cosol Tours

Cosol Tours
Ranked #1 of 54 Tours in Castries
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We are just returned from Carnival Valor. While in St. Lucia, we took a tour with Cosol. It was excellent in every way! Don't eat a big breakfast, because they will feed you! And they offer unlimited rum punch, beer, water, and soft drinks. Our guide was Sam... Great! It was a perfect way to see the island, and get a taste of all that is there.

1  Thank Linda C

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My mom and I took this tour because it was highly recommended by another passenger on the cruise ship we were on. It was the best day we had the entire cruise. Everyone was extremely nice and professional. My mom is 80 years old and they took very good care of her. Bumpy our tour guide and drive was very patient with her and so were the others. I did not have the luxury of reviewing the itinerary before going so I did not know about the beach and mud baths. It didn't matter we still enjoyed every part! If you go to St. Lucia do miss this tour!

1  Thank Dawniedew
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This tour starts out at 8:30am and back on ship around 4:15. I believe the driver was Sam--Start off by going to the banana plants and have a fresh picked banana and picks from scenic views. The roads are windey and narrow. Then it stops for some local foods. Johnny cakes, piton fish, passion fruits,ect all very good. The blue van is always behind for drinks. Then get on a little speed boat to go snorkeling between the Pitons. Which was good- but remember to bring water shoes as it is really rocky. Not soo deep- but wouldve felt better with a proper snorkel lifejacket. Have some more rum before getting back onto the bus/van. They picked up cheese and warm bread which was the best bread I had all week! I would recommend this tour- as you get to see most of St Lucia this way. This tour was on 6/26/14 off the Carnival Valor!

7  Thank joann f
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is jammed packed tour of what the island has to offer. There's a lot of driving involved but if you can handle it's worth it. This was my second year in St. Lucia and after the tour, I realized how much I had missed of this beautiful island the first time around. We're still talking about the food sampler (especially the fresh fruit) and sulfur springs. Bumpy was our driver/guide and he was outstanding as well. We were celebrating our son's birthday and Cosol surprised him and others who had birthdays on that day with homemade cakes. We felt like VIPs and Bumpy made sure we were on schedule and well hydrated. Highly recommended if you don't get car sick and don't mind spending a lot of time in a van.

5  Thank SoleilSol
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A MUST if visiting St. Lucia! I booked this tour based on the many recommendations from this site and cruise critic. It did not disappoint! A great value! Our driver, Bumpy, was awesome! The breakfast was outstanding and every stop was informative and fun. This trip is well orchestrated, giving visitors a flavor of the island with the fun of mud baths, a waterfall, beaches, and food and drink. Don't miss this!

1  Thank Katelyn C