“Amazing Tour guide!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Amazing Tour guide!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed for 8nights and every day we used MJ to take us around and show us the island.
The guy is a real professional and knows what his doing and explains in great detail if needed.
He makes the tours fun and exciting! He will make sure to ask ever day at the start of the tour what we would want to see and what we like, and he gave us an amazing trip to remember!
We had to deal with BB Shak (Marvin) for the prices daily. Of course he gave us a good deal and never tried to cheat us off. His a genuine business man.
The car was a great comfort and always very clean and great to tour the island.
We can’t wait to come back to come back to the island and use again their service and explore more of the island!
We also met up with Vernel who caught us some fish one day and we had a barbeque, which was really relaxing and so much fun. His a great cook! And a good guy to have around for a good laugh!
Thanks again MJ! Me and my family really had an amazing holiday! (see you next year!)

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Yoli302

Nova Scotia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not what we expected!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My husband and I with two other couples ages 36 to 52 arrived in St. Lucia via the Celebrity Summit. This was our first time in St. Lucia and we had high expectations after hearing so many good things about this island. We had been told to make sure we saw the Pitons and we also wanted to zipline on this island. After doing some research, I found a tour that would include both. We booked with Maximum Chill Out and our tour included a boat ride to Soufriere to see the Pitons, our zipline tour, a stop at a beach for a swim and another stop at Marigot Bay to take some pics. As soon as we got on the boat, we noticed it was VERY old and dirty. The "bathroom" was totally disgusting...I would have rather peed in a bucket on the back of the boat. We didn't really care for the town of Soufriere. We were picked up by van to make our way to the zipline tour through Hotwire Pitons Zipline Adventure (or something like that). We were told we were late which was because we ended up waiting for almost an hour before leaving the actual port...and we don't even know what the hold up was. Because we were apparently "late", we were RUSHED through our zipline adventure. The instructions were fast and not very clear. We didn't even have time to take pictures since we weren't even unhooked that they would be sending the next person down the line (SAFETY??). I'm sure we were done in about 15 minutes and there was 8 ziplines. I ziplined last year in St. Kitts and it was MUCH better! Once we were done, we wanted a group picture before getting out of our gear. We were told we didn't have time cause we were late and didn't want to miss our boat. So we hurried up, only to wait 15 minutes for our van to bring us back to the boat. Once we arrived at the boat, we had to wait over 30 minutes for the rest of the crew (they had done different tours). It was VERY hot and they had no food for us, only water or pop. So much for rushing through our tour...only to WAIT!! On our way back we stopped at a beach for a swim but it wasn't a very nice beach. The motor on the boat was REALLY loud, we could hardly hear ourselves speak. There was NO music on the boat at all and no entertainment. I ended sleeping for most of the drive there and back. It really wasn't worth the $104US we had to pay for this tour! Would NOT recommend this tour! For this reason, St. Lucia was on the bottom of our list of the 6 islands we saw on this trip! I did ask for a discount but was refused! :(

Visited April 2014
2 Thank MelNovaScotia
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Want To Custom Tailor Your Trip.....”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Top Notch! Marvin aka Baby Shaq and son MJ worked with us to tailor our trip. Based on Marvin's recommendations and adaptability, we saw what meant the most to us--sometimes decidedly off the beaten track! My daughter and I highly recommend him for those who wish to both see the sites and do their own thing. Fabulous.

Visited March 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great tour with MJ”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

My boyfriend and I were recently in St. Lucia for vacation, and we chose Maximum Chill for our tour guide. We had a great experience with MJ for a day long tour of the island and also a ride to the airport. MJ gave us tips for the island and made sure we didn't get scammed! We settled on a price with Martin and that is what we paid. I would highly recommend Max Chill Tours.

Visited February 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great private snorkeling tour with Joseph”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

It was just my husband, Joseph, and me in a little boat trip. We were staying at Fond Doux Holiday Plantation. We were picked up at the resort for the trip. Because it was just the three of us we were able to custom the trip to us. We mainly enjoyed hoping out of the boat at different snorkeling locations up the coast, but we could have also stopped to eat at restaurants or visit little towns. This boat tour was one of the highlights of our trip.

Visited May 2013