“"This day would be perfect if...” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Best of St Lucia Cultural Heritage Tour
Ranked #2 of 10 Transportation in Castries
More attraction details
Owner description: Superior Tour Services is a touring service based in the Island of St. Lucia, the Helen of the West. We provide a variety of tours. Customer satisfaction is a top priority for us.
Baltimore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"This day would be perfect if...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2013

we had just had a coconut" said my friend's mom. The next thing we knew Kim was scrambling over the rocks with a coconut that he was peeling and readying for us to eat. Kim and all of the people at Superior Tours were amazing. They were knowledgeable, fun, full of energy, and just generally kind. I was blown away by Kim's vision for his company and for the role that tourism can play in a place like St. Lucia and it was definitely the best day of our time there. Definitely take advantage of his amazing knowledge and island experience!

Visited December 2012

Reading, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The BEST experience we've ever had on a vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

Take it from us, this is the best tour company in St. Lucia!! The owner (Kim) spent the day with us personally taking us from the city to the deepest parts of St. Lucia. His thorough knowledge of the island and great personality made this day the best day of our vacation. Kim will go above and beyond without being asked. We wanted to go to climb the Pitons and as luck would have it, we planned it on a weekend where Sandal's resort didn't offer tours. When Kim found out about our dilemma, he immediately told us not to worry, he would send a van for us and make sure we would get there to make our vacation complete.
In addition, my wife and I were somehow chosen to represent American tourism in St. Lucia and we spent the day with a television camera crew. It was a fun and exciting experience, and Kim was right there helping us along the way. This guy is a gem and truly made our St. Lucia experience better than we could have ever imagined. Without him, our vacation would have been average.
Thank You Kim, I'm sure you are number one for a reason. It was truly a pleasure to meet you, and if things turn out the way we talked, we will be seeing each other again when you visit the United States. I'm looking forward to it!

Visited February 2012
Sacramento, California
“Best Tours In St. Lucia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

I was on vacation with my husband and we had the good fortune to be scheduled for a tour with Superior Tours for a trip to Castries. Kim was our tour guide and Andre was his trusty driver. They were friendly, informed, and accomodating beyond belief. The tour was to include the capital city of Castries, shopping, and the cultural center, but Kim said he would take us anywhere we wanted to go. We shopped at the duty free stores and then explored a crafts market. We were touring with a second couple who needed an ATM. No problem! Kim escorted them to the nearest ATM while my husband and I shopped. Need to use the restroom? No problem! Kim knew exactly where to find one and even supplied the quarter I would need to pay the lady at the gate--that's thing thing about these guys--they know all the ins and outs and are prepared for any situation that might come up. We liked them so much we asked then to show us more of the island two days later!!

Visited February 2012
Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Contact Superior Tours St Lucia for your private island day tour.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2009

If you want to spend a day touring the island with your own private guide, contact Kim at Superior Tours on St Lucia.
His company offers several different group tours to many interesting locations. Kim was our guide on a zip lining excursion that we booked through our hotel. On the ride to the zip line location, Kim impressed us all with his incredible knowledge of all things St. Lucia. Being a native of St. Lucia, and having been born in the rainforest, Kim's has a natural familiarity with the island. He prides himself in being able to answer "any" question about the island. My husband and I booked a day of private touring with another company before coming to the island. Although our guide was extremely pleasant, his comprehensive knowledge of the island, vegetation and wildlife were limited at best. I only wish I had known about Kim and his company before booking with the other tour company. Long story short, if you want to book a reasonably priced private or group tour with a incredibly knowledgable and yes charming guide, contact Kim at Superior Tours St. Lucia.... you can google them.

1 Thank treehuggr