ok, I have been to this Hotel consistently since 2008 and to be truthful, nothing has changed. From the courteous and friendly staff to the serene and picturesque view of the open bay area to the front of the hotel. The hotel itself is ideally located just about 5 minutes from the local airport (Vigie) and about the same from downtown Castries and the duty free Point Seraphine facility.
I have to make mention of a couple of wonderful people I can proudly refer to as my "friends", there are Dwight & Chaos at the front desk/reception area who just go out of their way to ensure that their guests are always comfortable, to Thomas & Ben at the bar & restaurant area, next we have the girls at the breakfast shift whose warm smiles and eagerness to please are without fault and last but by no means least, we have Mrs. Camilla Joseph, the great leader of the bunch, truly a dedicated and committed individual!
The rooms to the front (301 & 302) offer what would be the best open view of the bay as they are directly facing the roadway as well as the port area downtown where from the balcony, one can see the cruise ship in port.The only downfall if you regard this as being one, is that these rooms are also in full blast of the countless birds who occupy the trees of the front pond of the facility, I for one did enjoy their constant chatter and singing each morning as well as afternoon as they battle for the best sleeping positions on the many branches.
This snug getaway is ideally what one requires after a long day either on business or pleasure as both the location and great staff add to your relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries