As hotels go the Auberge Seraphine must be up there in the stratosphere of uniqueness. It is a town hotel but separated from it in its own cove with the added advantage of hosting birds on its front trees. These white-feathered creatures must love what the hotel charges them since there are there for the long haul. One tree “houses” the singles and another - the reproductive colony. One can see the whole cycle of development from eggs to teenagers in one go. The noise is constant but not oppressive and the action exhilarating. The young birds are rather demanding and their parents stay their “ground” with difficulties. Inevitably, there are victims ending up dead on the shore for causes unclear at the time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries