The rooms were clean and gave us a beautiful and relaxing view of the tree full of egrets, as well as the harbor and the hills surrounding Castries. The staff was always eager to serve any desire from a dish of their delicious rum and raisin ice cream to a special request for a breakfast for five of green fig and saltfish(St. Lucian National Dish) which had to be ordered at least a day in advance. Even the nightly romantic overtures of the tree frogs became musical toward the end of our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries