Stayed here on both ends of a recent trip to St. Lucia (most of the time we stayed in Soufriere, but wanted to avoid the long drive to the SLU airport late at night and early in the morning and also wanted a little time to explore Castries and points north). Auberge Seraphine is a most pleasant property - spacious rooms, nice pool, quiet location, friendly staff, and easy walking distance to Castries, Pointe Seraphine shopping and (besides the hotel restaurant) 2 fine dining places -- Froggie Jack's and The Coal Pot. More business people and flight crew (5 minutes from airport) stay here than tourists, which only adds to the good atmosphere. You can also hop aboard a whale-watching boat with Chris Hackshaw from here or other sea-going excursions, as you are staying right on Vigie Cove. Watch the huge cruise ships head up the harbor from the deck of you room and enjoy the resident rookery of cattle egrets in front of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small family run hotel in St. Lucia with one of the most popular restaurants on the island. An obvious choice for business travelers visiting Castries or Gros Islet because of its proximity to SLU airport, more and more vacationers are stopping into Auberge Seraphine for one or two nights during their stay on the island for an authentic local experience. While there is no beach, most rooms overlook the pool and beautiful Vielle Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Auberge Seraphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Seraphine Castries
- Auberge Seraphine Hotel Castries
- Auberge Seraphine St. Lucia/Castries