As soon as we arrived for our honeymoon (January 2014) everything was amazing. The resort was clean and beautiful,the staff was friendly and very helpful, and the food was amazing. The entertainment staff, Michael and Junior, were very friendly along with the rest of the staff. They made it a fun experience at the resort. This resort also provides a more personal/friendly feeling where everyone seems to know each other. This resort provided a great honeymoon experience for me and my new wife and we are already looking at going back to Sandals Halcyon. We would recommend this resort to anyone because of the relaxing feel, great food, and an excellent staff. Can't wait to return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Destinology, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries