We visited Sandalys Halcyon in July 2014 for an early birthday celebration. July is the rainy season in St. Lucia but it was still beautiful. The gardens are very mature and lush and just beautiful. Our room was originally at the very end of the property but due to a sewer smell and the highway behind our room, we were moved closed to the main area in the honeymoon hideaway. We have visited several sandals properties and the staff and service are always 100% excellent. If something is not right - they will do whatever they can to make sure you are happy. All of the restaurants were very good and the buffet breakfast every morning was excellent - great variety. The beach is nice, not very big but it was never crowded. Beach has a darker sand - not white but still very nice. This property is much smaller, older and more intimate than the other sandals properties. Overall very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •Friendly to the physically challenged with low rise architecture •Fully air-conditioned Caribbean cuisine restaurant on its own 150 ft pier over the •Caribbean Sea •Houses 169 Rooms with true personal service and intimate experience •English-style afternoon tea served at the Paradise pool •Tableside service at the Beach Bistro •“Stay at one, play at three” free shuttles to Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa and Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort•Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row •Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand”, 18 years in a row ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia Hotel Castries
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Castries
- Sandals St Lucia
- Sandals Halcyon Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries