We stayed at the Windjammer Jan. 1-9/12 in villa #23 with our 2 teenagers (17, 15). From snorkeling, jeep tour, catarmaran, ziplining, spa and golf - we had an amazing time! The beach area was beautiful and always had room to sit and relax. The restaurants at the resort are good. We did venture out one evening into town for dinner - many people do this. The resort is on the side of a mountain which is pictureque from the beach. There is a shuttle that leaves every 15 minutes to bring guests to their villa so you can walk up and down the mountain all week for excerise or take a ride. Our villa was extremely spacious with a huge main living area and veranda too (also a personal plunge pool). The room is open with no glass on the windows just bars. Needless to say we had a cat visit us daily and birds would fly through once and awhile. The bedrooms were air conditioned and big. Bathrooms were clean and lots of room in the powder area. We had a balony outside our bedroom which was an awesome place to sit at night and watch the gorgeous sunsets and cruise ships leave. We did have the opportunity to go through some of the time share units that are avaiable to buy. There is a difference between our villa and the timeshares. It made the one we stayed in look "tired" but we never would have noticed if we hadn't gone on the tour.
Overall we would recommend Windjammer. St. Lucia is gorgeous island!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, West Indies, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries