Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
US$150
Hotels.com
Harmony Suites(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$122
Casa del Vega(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
US$309
Bel Jou Hotel(Castries)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$181
bedfinder
Sandals Regency La Toc(Castries)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
2,840 results
All reviewspapa donsupper deckplunge poolkids cluball inclusive planhibiscus suiterodney bayjammers bartime sharebanana boatdragonfly restaurantdragon flywater sportsall inclusive optionshuttle servicesea urchinsst lucia
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I don't have a single bad thing to say about Windjammer! Believe me, I read probably 500 reviews on the Wngjammer when my (now) husband and I decided to do a destination wedding. Do not listen to any of these bad reviews on here, those are seriously unhappy people to complain about this little piece of paradise!! I got married at the Windjammer Landing and there is absolutely nothing I would've done differently! If given the chance and the money, I would do it over and over again. Simone, (THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!) the wedding coordinator, was so accomodating and helpful from start (January2011-Feb2012) to finish. About 15 guests came with us and everybody had a fanstastic time. It's the only place I've ever been to in the Carribean, and the only place I'd ever want to go back to! Our rooms were beautiful and clean. And they were all different too, which I thought was very cool. The resort was kid friendly, which was great because we brought my step daughter and she had an absolute blast and continously asks me when we are going back. One of the things I was worried about, and things that I had read from people on this website was that the Windjammer was seriously lacking when it came to food. That is just RIDICULOUS!! Everybody enjoyed ALL the food, from all the restaurants!! Especially the Upper Deck and Papa Don's. Jammers was also very good. The staff was super nice and very accomodating. When we arrived my mother and father in law were told that they didn't have the all inclusive package which- they did. It was frantic for a few minutes, but the staff fixed it promptly. My mother was also told she did not have a room, she wasn't even on the list in our party! But again, we went to have dinner and by the time we were done, her room was ready. Our room was beautifully decorated on the wedding night and everybody on staff was just so happy and friendly. My husband and I seriously spent most of the honeymoon discussing how and when we were going to be able to afford to come back. We had issues with getting our jacuzzi hot and my husband would call and they would send someone up to turn the heat on. The view from our room was incredible. Windjammer does not skimp on the alcohol, either! Barry is great. Beware the island rum!! I would say the only thing I thought was a little questionable was the fact that we decided to go snorkeling and while on the boat to leave, it just stopped. We were out of the bay area at that point and there were NO life jackets on the boat! I realize the driver does this all the time and I know they are probably very capable and knowledgeable on what to do in an emergency. However, there should always be life jackets on a boat whether on a lake or in the ATLANTIC! Luckily after about 5 min we were on our way again. Overall, we had the most amazing wedding and honeymoon and can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kate B
Reviewed 9 March 2012

My (now) husband and i recently had a wedding at this hotel and from all the planning to the wedding itself, Melanie our wedding coordinator made the entire process an absolute joy! She managed to keep everything official and organised, yet relaxed and calm at the same time. I had every confidence that the wedding would be amazing and she exceeded my expectations 100%! We had the most FANTASTIC day we could ever have asked for and our gang of 28 guests were equally overwhelmed with the quality of detail and informal precision of the day itself. I would recommend this hotel for a wedding, small or large to anyone. Nothing short of excellent service all round and we are eternally grateful!!!!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank vanessa b
Reviewed 8 March 2012

While this is not the fanciest resort I have been to in the Caribbean, the overall combination of natural beauty, sizable villas, activities for adults and kids, beach, cost/value and more than anything the staff, made this my favorite of the many places I have been in the Caribbean. The one item that was slightly lacking was the food quality, although we still enjoyed many of our meals. We preferred Jammers and Papa Dons to Embers and Dragonfly. On the plus side, the villas have kitchens so you can also pick up some groceries and enjoy breakfast on your picturesque veranda, many of which have private pools or hot tubs. But more than anything what set this resort apart from many of the others we have been too is the staff. They went above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay a good one. They upgraded us for free from a 1 bedroom/1 bath villa to a 2 bedroom / 2 bath villa since they thought it would better accommodate our kids, and then when I injured my foot they moved us for free to a fancier unit which was lower down the hill and had less stairs. Our kids really enjoyed going to the Kids Club and their staff was great too. Lawrence, Richard, Macreena, Gail and others were all amazing and made it a trip to remember. Lawrence exceeded all expectations and even used his own his free time to make sure we were well taken care of. Even the check-in process was wonderful where instead of waiting in a big line, you sit down, they serve you a welcome drink and cool towel, and they bring the check-in papers to you. I would absolutely go back to Windjammer Landing.

Room Tip: All the Villas are built up the side of a small mountain and some can be quite a hike or require you to use the complimentary shuttles. Also, there is different quality of villas based on size and when they were built. Finally, many have either private hot tubs or dipping pools. All have wonderful views.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank jginbos
Reviewed 8 March 2012

My wife and I had a fantastic time here. My wife, who never says she would go back somewhere we have been to, said she wants to come back here (can't think, personally, of a better review than that for me). We stayed 8 nights and the weather, even for December, was fantastic. I recommend the all inclusive package. It is well worth the money.

Room Tip: pick one with a pool. Villa's usually have one.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdnviking
Reviewed 8 March 2012

The views are the main appeal of this resort. Loads of activities for kids and generally a beautiful place.
The rooms were nice, a funny musty smell, very rustic but again- amazing views. Food was very limited- I hope you like Mahi Mahi! 3 restaurants on site- Papa Dons is the best but how many times can you eat in one restaurant in 7 days!
Lovely staff, especially the shuttle drivers but the shuttles themselves are a pain. You can't pop back to the room to pick up your hat if you forgot it- its a 15-20minute round trip!
A beautiful island and a nice resort but don't think we'd go back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family