My wife and I came here for our one year wedding anniversary.
We would like to thank the management for providing a bottle of champagne a plate of chocolates and for the flowers on the bed when we arrived in the room for us to be able to celebrate - very nice touch!
We were blown away by the beauty of the gardens the wife Spanish looking buildings and the lovely beach.
The resort has everything you need for a very relaxing stay and ideal for a week's break.
It is slightly isolated but then so are most of the big resorts on the island.
Staff were always very cheerful and willing to help, food was good quality so our only gripe was that eating in the restaurants was pretty pricey. Whilst eating out on the island is pricey the restaurants in the hotel looked even more so.
Tips: Do not go all inclusive- unless you want to do waterskiing all day , book for restaurant of your choice the day before as it gets very busy, leave plenty of time for the shuttle bus to the villas from reception, as they often delayed especially in the evening by more then 20 minutes at times- owing to the size of the resort and expect slightly slow service in restaurants. Try our some set cruises catamaran tour which starts at the hotel unlike other boats, which starts on the south of the island. The day out was excellent!
Regardless of these few minor issues the resort is a lovely place to stay and after seeing some of the other bays on the island we are sure that we made the right choice and we would definitely recommend this to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, West Indies, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries