What a wonderful location. We were pleasantly surprised with our room which felt like our own little studio apartment with a roof terrace. Spacious, clean and bright with a fab view.
The beach wasn't crowded (week after half-term) and we loved it. An upgrade in deck chairs would be nice but they were fine.
We ate in the Jammers bar on the first evening and although yummy, we found it expensive compared to restaurants outside the resort. The grocery store is also overpriced. We decided to get a taxi into Rodney Bay the next day and eat there.
A taxi costs $35 ec. Which is reasonable considering how much you save on meals etc.
The waitress we had was friendly. The nurses were great (badly bitten before arrival at wj). Reception staff need a lot of training. They were very nice on the surface but the minute you query something we could tell they were annoyed. One gentleman who may have been the duty manager was the best, his manners and attitude needs to trickle down to the rest of staff.
That said we will be returning next year.
Also the shuttle bus service was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Holiday Gems, Priceline, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Travelbag, West Indies, Ebookers, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries