Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
East Winds(Gros Islet)
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Coco Palm Resort(Rodney Bay)
MJI St Lucia(Gros Islet)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Bay Gardens Hotel(Rodney Bay)
Villa Beach Cottages(Castries)
Excellent 5/5
Harmony Suites(Castries)
2,824 results
All reviewspapa donsupper deckplunge poolkids cluball inclusive planhibiscus suiterodney bayjammers bartime sharebanana boatdragonfly restaurantdragon flywater sportsall inclusive optionshuttle servicesea urchinsst lucia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We were just in st. Lucia for a two night/ 3 day birthday stay, and really enjoyed spending our time this hotel.

The room was gorgeous, very Mediterranean feel to the place with a great private roof top terrace and the bed was beautifully decorated on arrival. This was followed by complimentary welcome chocolates delivered to the door.

Room 154a had great views through the Romeo and Juliet balconies, was right next to a quiet pool and jacuzzi (with great sunset views) and one of the restaurants.

W chose to go room only but we found the lunch and dinner prices to be very reasonable indeed - and delicious.

All the staff were friendly, very polite and courteous - even the chefs wouldn't pass us on a staircase!

The gym looks out onto the beach, and the beach itself is well kept. The water sports seemed to be a slickly and safely run, we only had time to try the daily banana boat ride.

Would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We just returned from the Windjammer after an 11 day stay there and I can honestly say I have had the best holiday of my life. This holiday was to be where we held our wedding and our meeting place for our friends from around the world. It not only met but exceeded our expectations of what a resort should be.

ROOMS
We had 60 guests so managed to see all different types of rooms, the standard rooms, the villas, the suites, and I can say each and every room in the place is spectacular. They were all quite different with each having its own character. They all had breathtaking views and were immaculately clean.

BEACH
Their beach was beautiful and it is only for Windjammer guests so it was quite nice. We had visited other beaches on the island and they are also nice but they are packed with loads of people from different resorts and the windjammer's wasn't. It felt very exclusive.

FOOD
We were a bit nervous about all-inclusive food. I didn’t expect much from it to be honest, but the reality is that it was some of the best food I have ever had and it was ALL included. The steaks, and burgers, and wraps, and pizzas, were all fantastic. I quite happily gained a lot of weight while there.

STAFF
Each staff member goes out of your way to make you feel at home. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. They helped us to handle all of our requests or issues that we had and treated you as if they have all known you their whole lives. Particular staff members I would like to give a shout out to are Melanie, Lynn, and Simone for being the most amazing wedding planners ever, and Jeff and Manasa for going out of their way to take care of our wedding party. All of them were really warm and lovely people.

WEDDING
I had been working with the Windjammer for a year planning my wedding prior to our arrival. Needless to say I was quite nervous on how it would all turn out. We were choosing flowers and colours and food and facilities without ever seeing, or tasting any of it. First of all, throughout the process, the wedding team was great. They were wonderful wedding planners and were always helping me to make better decisions as well. They knew what worked and what didn’t. The process was seamless. The day of the event, we had scheduled cocktail hours and steel bands, and a dj and a dance party and they made everything go so smoothly from start to finish. I know my guests weren’t being just complimentary when they say it was the best wedding they had ever been to. All the flowers were perfect and gorgeous, our cake was fantastic and the decorations were all so beautiful. They day went better than I had even imagined it could have gone and I couldn't recommend going to them enough. It was wonderful.

I have nothing but good things to say about this place, we will definitely be returning.

Room Tip: Hibiscus Suites are amazing! (all the rooms are good really, but choose the all-inclusive option. Even if you don't drink, it is worth it for the food. Great value for money, you will regret not doing it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 May 2013

Usually stay at Marriot timeshares when we travel but ended up trying the Windjammer.Ended up with a 2 BR villa. The kitcher wasnt mordern at all. We did have about 3 issues..icemaker, radio, leak in the roof ...but all were taken care of quickly.The villa was a second row and had 4 decks and 3 levels. Alot of room and privacy . Very clean. Would be difficult for someone not good with stairs since there was no bathrooms on the main level. Plunge pool was nice also. The downstairs BR had alot of privacy also since it was down 10 stairs and had it own bath and deck. Very spacious accomadations.The resort itself was nice but a bit off the beaten path. We had a car so not bad but your not walking anywhere.Cabs are available.There were 3 restaurants on site. I though papa Dons was the best. They did have nightly enertainment ....different bands which were great. Nice mix of people from couple to older folks and people got along great. Staff was great and the manager party was good.Did seem to have activities for kids also. The gym was tight but they did offer morning classes and wed yoga in the afternoon.The shuttle service to villas was good but if you need a pickup you shuold give them more time than they say.Overall I loved the place and would return .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We visited Windjammer Landing April 2013 and it was a great experience all around!! The rooms were beautiful and clean with great views. The staff was friendly and made you feel right at home! I celebrated my 30th birthday while there and the staff at the restaurant decorated the table as a surprise for us. Bartholomew at the bar gave us a bottle of champagne to take back to the room! If you are at the Jammers bar by he beach Ernest makes a great drink just ask for a Ernest special! The second night we were there we went on the sunset cruise put on through the windjammer and it is a must do. The staff on the boat make it a lot of fun and watching the sunset on the caribbean was beautiful! The water sports they offer are great! The staff there is patient and helpful. I haven't water skied in 15 years and although after all their help I still didn't do well they were very helpful and patient with me! I would definitely recommend the windjammer to everyone I ope to return with my children soon!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 April 2013

We stayed at the Windjammer Landing April 21-26.
The resort and staff were amazing. Room was a two bedroom suite with a great view of the ocean. Food was excellent. Nice beach! I would have to say we experienced the best customer service I have had in a long time! The staff are truly amazing. Great for Couples, family, or solo! Enjoyed a great couples message.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with family two bedroom suites are a good choice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple