I recently stayed at the Windjammer Landing for a wedding + vacation and had a really great time. I stayed in an oceanview premium room, which was really gorgeous with a great view and was kept very clean. We ended up doing the all-inclusive which is worth every penny - especially with frozen cocktails and rum punch as good as theirs! I can't say enough about how nice the staff is at WJ. Everyone from the bartenders to the gardener are super friendly and they remember your name - kudos to the amazing staff!!! The hotel grounds/facilities are also emaculate.
From my room, I was able to walk down to the beach area, so no need for a shuttle, but the walk back up was definitely steep, so I did take the shuttle at times. Late at night the shuttle did require some waiting, which wasn't ideal, but not too terrible. No adult beverages allowed in the shuttles, so drink up before you get picked-up!
The one area where there could have been some improvement was the food. Generally, it didn't knock my socks off, but for the all-inclusive prices, I can't complain much.
As well, I would recommend that the hotel remove the large yellow slide and trampoline from the water as it vastly took away from the gorgeous view and I very rarely saw them in use.
Lastly, a small can of bug spray would not hurt to bring as I did have some issues with bug bites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, West Indies, Travelbag, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries