Returned again this year as a private residents club owner, it is becoming a real home from home! Stayed in a 2 bedroom estate villa with own plunge pool, accommodation was spacious and well decorated. Great see view for breakfast on the patio. Have been here many times, the resort is set in wonderful grounds and has a great beach area. Loved our water sports as usual, waterskiing and sailing being the main attractions. Special recognition needs to go to Gordon and his Watersports team who are always cheerful, welcoming and offer great support and advice.
Great fun in Jammer's bar with special thanks to Barry, Elisha and Daniel. Happy hour watching the sunset is a must!
The staff across the resort are great, they really create a welcoming atmosphere. Helen Richards on front desk with her beaming smile being the real star.
Best fish and seafood is at the Upper Deck restaurant and Papa Don's is great for pizza and pasta. One concern was the lack of white Zinfandel in any of the restaurants despite being on all wine lists...here's hoping for next year!
Some of the estate villas are in need of upgrade, there is a plan in place that has been talked about for the last couple of years...this needs to be put into action if standards are to be maintained.
This place is great for families or couples, fail to see how anyone would not enjoy the warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, West Indies, Southall Travel, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries