Our experience at Windjammer was very hit or miss. We stayed for a week for our honeymoon. Overall, the resort was nice and we never had any difficulty finding a chair in the shade. In addition, I cannot say enough about the Water Sports staff- they were incredibly helpful and we enjoyed using the Paddleboards and Hobie Cat. We also booked a scuba trip out of the water sports and it was a great experience as well.
Dining was pretty good overall. We ate at the buffet at Dragonfly for breakfast daily and it had a good selection. Jammers and Embers for lunch were both good and the drinks were excellent. Service was slow in both places but the staff was very nice. Upper Deck was good both times we ate there (excellent tuna) and it was by far my favorite restaurant.
Our major negative was food poisoning from dinner at Papa Don's. My husband was ill the entire night and next day (he didn't even make it out of the room the next day) and when I went to the front desk for assistance in re-booking our scuba trip, I was treated like I was a bother and their response was not at all helpful or sympathetic. It was a major turn off and makes me hesitant to recommend Windjammer to anyone because of the experience and the treatment from the staff during this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Destinology, LoveHolidays, West Indies, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries