We have just come back from a wonderful week in St Lucia. We took a half term break with a 17,16,15 and 13 year old and they had a fantastic time. We requested a villa near to the amenities and were duly rewarded with a gorgeous place to stay a short walk from all the action. Our villa had three decent size bedrooms all ensuite fully fitted kitchen dining room with amazing view and lounge plus balconies.
On arrival we were created by the very happy smiley and welcoming Helen who continued to look after us all holiday.
We took the all inclusive option which was definitely worth it even if it just took the worry out of thinking each time the children had drinks how much it all cost !! The watersports were second to none all were included even the motorised ones e.g. waterskiing and the tube and Big momma rides. the only this you had to pay for is if you wanted a lesson. The waterspouts team worked really hard to make sure we were all happy and indeed safe. Thank you Gordon, Clint,Winston, Ezra,Kelcent and there was a lovely lady whose name we never got to know. Romanus' twice daily snorkel trips were fab too very interesting and Romanus was great captain and guide.
All of the restaurants were good and the service was too on some occasions there were a few mix ups with our bookings and these were very quickly resolved. Travis Barry and Elesha were excellent at the bar.
We has an excellent day with the dive people Judy was fantastic and the children loved the sea Karoke!!! A little bit of a shame we had to wait so long in the sea for the dive boat after the first dive as our faces all got very burnt. Fantastic to have seen a turtle though.
All in all would definitely recommend this resort for an all round excellent family holiday.
One thing I would say is don't forget to pack your mosquito repellent although they spray the resort twice a week, and most beds have nets if you are susceptible take something with you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, West Indies, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries