Hotel is beautifully set even if it is along drive from the airport.greeting is great and reception staff are all very helpful and the concept of a personal ambassador is a nice touch.
The food throughout the resort is excellent but you need to stay all inclusive to get best value especially as the hotel is somewhat isolated unless you have a car. The steaks at upper deck are as good as you will find any where and the staff are all friendly and helpful if some times a little slow, carribean speed I guess.
The beach is good if not over large and there is never a problem with sun beds or towels.
The pools are cold and the sea is warmer and calm.
Water sports are very well run and plentiful
We had two problems ,one was towels in the room were erratic in supply and also when we were there they had really bad problems with their Internet.
The biggest point to know is that the resort is spread out on a mountainside and there are steep climbs to all the villas, so you mostly need to wait for the shuttles which run roughly every 15minutes.
Once the shuttle drops you off you still have steep steps to climb to the villas, this hotel is not suited to anyone with limited mobility, otherwise it is a good if not great choice on st lucia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Southall Travel, West Indies, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries