We got married at Windjammer, on the beach with the most wonderful surroundings I have ever experienced. Mel, our wedding advisor, was absolutely wonderful, she kept us fully updated whilst we planned and made us feel relaxed and confident that everything we wanted on our big day was sorted with minimal fuss, from flowers to arranging taxis for our guests and our speed boat ride with the fab captain Dell- we can't thank you enough Mel :)
If your planning your wedding get the photo package Mel suggests, the photographer was amazing and the lovely lady who did my hair and makeup was an absolute star!
The hotel was simply beautiful, food was absolutely amazing and room service prompt. Didn't go in the pools much because of the fantastic beach just a minutes walk from our hibiscus suite. The swimming area was safe and clearly marked out and there was so many water sports options we didn't know what to choose! Watch the jet ski guys though, they aren't associated with the hotel (as clearly advertised) and their watch runs faster than ours did!!
The maid we had was lovely and when our little girl was asleep she would either tip toe quietly around or come back once we left- she even mentioned to her manager that we were getting married and on the day, we were surprised by having our room decorated with beautiful flowers!
All the staff were friendly and helpful and made our little girl feel really at home, making her giggle and play with them.
Mosquitos weren't a problem unlike some other resorts we heard about during our stay and I am amazed by the lack of hassle we had with the time share seller, one simple no thanks and we were left alone!
It's hard to put into words how wonderful our stay was other than the best two weeks of our life!
Windjammer- we can't thank you enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, West Indies, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Agoda so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries