This was our first time to the Caribbean and we really did not want to come home. We read some of the reviews on trip advisor regarding poor satisfaction etc, and kind of put some hesitation in my mind but ignore these comments as we found the complete opposite! (People complain very quick, but will not take time to say how great something is)
The resort staff on our arrival were very welcoming, cocktails, warm face towel and the admin sorted very quickly and shuttle bus waiting to take us to our villa. Initial impressions very good customer service, and the reception staff through out our stay were very help full.
The accommodation was very comfortable, spotless and attention to detail was outstanding. (Iv stayed in a lot of hotels and most have fingerprints on windows, glass doors etc, but here, no, the glass was spotless). The cleaning lady came once a day, bed sheets changed once during the week, new towels three times a week, tea, coffee, milk, sugar all replaced each day (no need to go asking at reception!). AC also in rooms, with tea / coffee maker. The resort its self is well kept and very clean even the beach. Security staff are about and friendly. No complaints on cleanness or comfort at all!
Food / Drink
Plenty of restaurants to choose from. We tried all of them at one point. Service is good and menu is varied. Food was very good in general and your not rushed. Again the staff can’t do enough for you and friendly. Example I was about to pour a glass of water, waiter came over, took the bottle and said I will do that for you sir, you relax. (Cant see that happening to often in UK).
Breakfast is good, menu or buffet to choose from.
Very clean and plenty of chairs, waters ports centre just 200 meter walk away and cater to every thing from snorkelling, diving, pedlelows, kayaking just to name a few. Again staff helpful. They advise of areas to stay away from when snorkelling due to sea earchins and you can loan equipment if needed.
I arranged private transfers, which was relaxing, no hanging about waiting. It’s about 1 hr 15 mins from airport but the roads are good so a smooth ride. Drivers are good and want to tell you about St Lucia. A/C in vehicles. The staff at windjammers confirmed pickup back to airport for me so no need for me to sort it.
Very good all round, staff are extremely helpful and do go out of their way to help organise things such as tours etc. Food and drink, plenty to choose from and enjoyable.
All ages represented here from babies to retired people, Windjammers has something for everybody no matter how much or how little you want to do.
Looking forward to getting back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, West Indies, Travelbag, Booking.com, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries