Windjammer landing would be an ideal choice for people traveling with children. The villas that they offer are very spacious and well kitted out. The villa that we stayed in had 3 very large bedrooms that would have been great for a large party. The hotel also seemed to offer lots of facilities for children (sports and kids clubs)
Unfortunately I do not feel Windjammer is a suitable resort for couple looking for a luxuary holiday, I feel the rooms are not really up to scartch and do not compare in anyway to the standard of facilities available in the Indian Ocean at a very similar cost. The villas are very clean but feel a little rundown. The bathrooms just felt really outdated.
The food was of a decent standard, Jammers bar is ok for quick snacks and and Papan Dons is quite a nice place to eat in the evening. We had breakfast twice but were not that impressed with the food on offer, it seemed quite expensive for what was on offer.
The staff in the hotel were pleasant but very unorganised on occasions no one was in any rush to do anything.
As a final point I would strongly recommend that you do not visit this hotel if you are diasabled / elderley the hotel is based on a hill side and it is imposible to get down to the bard / reception without the shuttle bus to transport you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, West Indies, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries