We just came back from our short (3 nights, 4 days) but extremely relaxing getaway to St. Lucia.
The hotel was great, the views from the villa were breathtaking, we took many pictures from our terrace and a window. All look like a Carribean vacation ad poster. Overall the hotel is very clean, with peffectly maintained landscape and a beach. The food was just simply the best and fresh. The restraunt service was immaculate. This hotel has the freindliest and niciest staff that I have ever seen in hotels. From the security guard to a concierge desk, everyine just genuienly nice. It makes a stay even more pleasurable.
The suite was spacios, clean and very well decorated, giving off an authentic Midatereanian feel. Special thanks to staff at tours and trips desk (Suleka), very good service and excellent attitude, also the Serenity Spa staff - Diane and Pam, very very good and super freindly.
This hotel is on a quiet side, more relaxing and private, great for a romantic getaway, or spending time with family. No loud noises and partying. If you looking for a large resort experience and 24hour room service, this is not place for you. This hotel has very exclusive private feel, and the staff make you feel very comfortable.They have great sunset cruise which we reccomend. Also, special thanks to horseback riding guy, "Lizard". He made the experience safe and fun, Judy - the snuba instructor was great , and Marjorie Lambert of Cas en Bas Beach Bar who were great! Defenetely will go back to Windjammers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa in Saint Lucia, offers an unforgettable Caribbean vacation for families, honeymooners and couples. This exotic 60-acre full service resort is a panorama of picturesque, spacious and secluded hillside villas. With breathtaking views of the cobalt waters of the Caribbean Sea, this Mediterranean village resort is alive with the sights and sounds of beautiful Saint Lucia. Absorb the stunning beauty of nature at the Windjammer Landing. From dining on tropical fruits at sunrise to enjoying a refreshing cruise at sunset and only your choice of what to do in between. Richly appointed with the warmth of wood and an exotic blend of tropical furnishings, your spacious villa sets the mood for complete relaxation and truly your greatest escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, West Indies, Destinology, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Hotel Castries
- Windjammer Landing Hotel Beach
- Windjammer St Lucia
- Windjammer Landing Resort Beach
- Windjammer Landing St Lucia
- St Lucia Windjammer
- Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort St. Lucia/Castries