My husband and I were lucky enough to stay here for the last 2 weeks. It was the holiday of a lifetime. Everything exceeded our expectations. The St Lucian's are so friendly. The hotel staff take a real interest in your well being, and made every day a pleasure. The food is amazing, with plenty of choice for me being a vegetarian. Actually it's so great, we both gained a lot of weight in the 2 weeks! The AI package included various beach games, yoga, gym, walks, cycle trips, watersports, tennis, archery, golf tuition etc. You choose how much or how little you want to join in. No pressure at all. You decide if you want to get yourself a drink, or just stick your flag in the sand and have someone bring one over. Many of the other guests were frequent visitors, and I can see why. You cant fault the place. The rooms have UK sockets. Plenty of REN toiletries. The beach towels are plentiful and really soft. Bubbly hour at 7 most evenings, with a pianist was a real treat. We tried the a la carte restaurant on 2 evenings. I didnt feel it was anything particularly better than the main terrace restaurant, and so wouldnt worry if its booked. You might just like to be waited on one evening rather than help yourself at the buffet. The spa ladies were lovely and the spa rooms themselves were sumptuous, but I felt the actual treatments were average, and not on a par with the UK. The watersports guys were really helpful, and taught us snorkelling, water skiing and sailing. The resort is couples only, and tended towards to the more mature, with a sprinkling of young couples getting married on the beach. The beach is public, and locals use the beach, but mostly for their own fun and swimming, rather than any particular touting. There is good resort security presence at all times, but everything is so relaxed, you never feel they are needed. There are some mosquitos here. They fog the resort once a week, but i would recommend taking deet spray and maybe a plug in device for the room. However, with a bit of vigilance and constant aircon, we escaped with only a few bites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries