We stated for one week in November as part of our honeymoon.
It was perfect. Beaches and pools are great, especially the lazy river which is so relaxing and private. Waiters bring drinks to you at each pool and beach.
Food was wonderful - especially the deserts!!! Lots of choice.
Premium spirits and great choice of drinks.
We were upgraded to a beachfront room (we had booked a seaside suite) and this was great, cute lounger/love seat chair to watch the sunset.bed was really comfortable. Champagne on arrival too.
Thank you rendezvous for a lovely honeymoon. We hope to return for an anniversary. This is exactly the sort of hotel for a couples holiday, relaxing and quiet.
This is actually our first ever tripadviser holiday review, prompted by some of the odd comments we read when we got home, particularly the unfounded criticisms about the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries