This was our second visit. Never been to the same place twice before so were worried it wouldn't live up to the first time we went. However we felt at home as soon as the taxi dropped us off what a fabulous welcome!!
We booked a garden room this time as oppose to a beech front room that we had last time. The reason being we spent very little time in the room apart from sleeping and showering. We were upgraded on the last night to a beech front room and no doubt it is a better room but quite honestly for the time spent in it for us it isn't worth paying the extra.
The staff are fantastic each and everyone of them but especially Eric, Trevor and Francis.
The food and drinks are of an excellent standard .
We enjoyed the water sports. My husband particularly enjoyed the water skiing (he learnt last year at Rendezvous).
We never left the resort. Only stayed for 7 days but we found there was plenty to do. Archery ,tennis organised bike ride, walks table tennis , the list is endless .
Can't fault the place. We are looking to go back next March and really can't wait. Well done Rendezvous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries