Perfect week holiday.
Very quiet and small hotel.
Facilities were great, lots to do if that is what you want. If not then plenty of sun beds! Our favorite was by the lazy river.
All meals were tasty... got a bit fed up with the buffet by the evening but there was the restaurant which if you book was a lovely change.
Just had a basic garden view room which was fine. Spent all our time out in the sun.
Yes there was an airport or small air strip next door but with only 1-2 small flights (not big BA flights - just private planes) in a day it was more exciting to watch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on two miles of powdery sand, surrounded by acres of exotic tropical gardens, it’s easy to why Rendezvous has been called “the romantic holiday.” It’s hard to imagine a more alluring corner of the world for two people to escape to. A world away from the everyday, it’s a uniquely intimate island retreat. From the long stretches of deserted beach to the lazy-river pool that winds its way through quiet nooks and secret hideaways, every aspect of this all-inclusive luxury resort has been created to give couples the space and time they need to be alone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Destinology, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries